Sign in to follow this  
broKerage

Error "Null reference ..."

R7MQhb.jpg

I managed to connect once I don't knovv hovv I haven't done anything more or less than other times. I vvas able to connect to the game, launch a campaign mode (against archer) and my game froze after first vvave. Can't connect anymore.

• Thanks 1

Hi @broKerage 

Thanks for your report, I create a new topic with it because it's not related to your other issue.

This issue could be linked to your internet connection, do you remember if you were well connected and do not loose the connectivity just before please?

Furthermore, on our side we are investigating this issue already. So to help us and complete your report, do you remember the action you did just before it happens? 

For example : Touch a spell, it was just after your other card had to play (and then which one if you know), it was at the end of the campaign (win or lost), etc

Thanks for your help, I look forward to hearing from you :) 

• Thanks 1

Hi @eds_Yzia,

I vvas properly connected yes, I can't remember vvhich actions I did but it seems I managed to connect novv. I properly used all my energy, buy some nevv cards, cristallized them vvithout any issue. I'll keep updating if I have some more nevvs about it (on next connection probably tonight). Thanks for the ansvvers, again, and thank you for all the time you invest in this project!

• Thanks 1

Hi @broKerage 

Thanks, I am glad to hear that you are able to properly play now. 

Yes please let me know if it occurs again. Many thanks to you for all your helpful reports :) 

Have a nice day and game !

I have encountered this problem myself and also contacted eds_Yzia about it.

The current situation is as follows: If I start up Firefox, open the game tab, immediately log in to my account and play a game, this bug will occur 100% of the time after finishing the first stage of a game.

However I have also found a way to counteract this. If you start a game without being logged in you will encounter the tutorial. What you need to do is playing this tutorial to second or third stage to give the game a chance to load this "object instance". After that you can safely login to your account and play without encountering this bug. This is at least how it is with my game.

• Thanks 1

Do you encounter the other prevalent bug at the moment, the missing raid game bug? Raid games will not appear in your list until you have played another game before. Even if you reload your entire page the raid will not appear before you haven't played another normal game or raid. I wonder whether these two bugs are related.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Burning said:

Do you encounter the other prevalent bug at the moment, the missing raid game bug? Raid games will not appear in your list until you have played another game before. Even if you reload your entire page the raid will not appear before you haven't played another normal game or raid. I wonder whether these two bugs are related.

Hi @Burning 

Thanks a lot for all these informations. 

For the moment, it's still under investigation so we can't be sure if these 2 bugs are linked or not. 

We will keep you update ;) thank you for all your patience and help !