Sign in to follow this  
broKerage

TEAM page vveird link

VVindovvs 7, 32bits, Google Chrome Version 67.0.3396.99

So here it is, some more "bug", if vve can call it like this. Once on the TEAM Page, I try to click and hold (for like 1sec, vvithout moving my mouse at the time, like no sliding) on one of those boxes I crossed in red

BQoElb.jpg

Then I'm linked to this "card update" that I don't have, AND the tvvo boxes ("Fusionner" and "Réaliser un...") seem to be one on the other (check on the bottom of the screen) :

rCnvOV.jpg

Once I try to click on "Fuse" I got some error message (completely logical at this point I suppose), the system trying to call some FuseCard function on a card I don't have 

rebHZf.jpg

It's not really an issue. Actually if you inspected some card that you ovvn before trying to hold on a redcross box, this trick vvill lead you to the card you just inspected.

You can "reset" the pointer of the redcross box by going to the log screen (click on your name in the upleft corner, click on the avatar on the left of your experience and PvP bars), then back to TEAM page. No need to dc-rc.

It doesnt impact the gameplay at all, I'm just not sure if this is an intentional shortcut to inspect the last card you inspected (if, for example, you are on another tab).

But the Viscula Ladybug golden link vvith no image is clearly not here by the vvill of devs, or it is some cool hidden vvink that is included for people like me vvho like debugging things! huh!

Able to reproduce 100% of the time.

If you vvant some more infos, just ask, I'm here for you!

broKerage

Hi @broKerage 

The fact that you are not able to move a member of your team to an empty place is intended. 

I am not able to reproduce your second and third points, could you please make a video? 

Many thanks again for your helpful reports, I look forward to hearing from you :) 

• Thanks 1

Hi @eds_Yzia,

I'm not trying to move some party member on an empty box, I'm talking about clicking on an empty box, and hold, for 1sec. Here you are some vid so you can understand:

https://www.useloom.com/share/6223ce1b134949c0943dd1222fe2e8f2

VVhatever redcross box (on the first screenshot) I inspect  it goes to this vveird "viscula ladybug" I don't have, then after I inspected Spectre of Svvamps, all boxes link me to this card. I can link any card if I inspect it before "inspecting" an empty box. VVhen I go to the log screen, the pointer of the box seems to reset to default value and points to vveird viscula again.

Edited by broKerage
correction
  • Thanks 1

Hi @broKerage 

This is really wierd. Thank you for the video this is really helpful.

I tried to reproduce it on my laptop (windows 10) but unfortunately without any success.

This is reported to our dev team, many thanks for all your help again ! I will keep you update as soon as I have more news on my side :) 

Same if the team needs more information. 

Have a nice day ^^ 

• Thanks 1

Heya all, me again,

I'm playing one more account novv (btvv is it allovved by the devs?) and I'm able to reproduce this "glitch" each time I try, even vvith no cards in the inventory. I'm precising that to inspect some box vvhich has no card on, you must click and hold for more than 1sec to see the vveird viscula ladybug. Double click on it vvon't vvork.

8CkbRi.jpg

I vvas able to "upgrade" the card to level 2, after linking my account to a BoO. By clicking on "realize a blockchain", the blue button hidden behind "fuze". You can reach it by clicking on the right side of the button. So the card novv shovv one more colored bar in its star. VVeird. Once I click "realize a blockchain" again, it shovvs "an error occured,  vve're currently under investigation" (or something similar, I'm playing in french so I don't knovv for the exact english translation). Then button becomes gray and unclickable:

d24LPZ.jpg

I'm precising I made the tests in one of my account (iceBerg), and vvhen I came back on my main (broKer), the card shovved me a colored bar in the star asvvell. Like if both accounts boxbug link to the same "viscula ladybug-card"? Also It shovvs 1/3 Card Blockchainized, and 24Days left, since the beginning, vvhile I never blockchainized a card, and the timer seems to sleep.

I'll surely post some more video about this as my first one is a bit fast.

Hi @broKerage 

We are able to reproduce this, and our dev team is still working on it. 

Could you please send us here a screenshot showing that you already blockchainized a card please? Because after checking your account, no blockchainization is registred so this is really weird.

PS : double account are not allowed if you check our CGU 

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you (if you prefer, you can do a topic in French, np for me ^^)

• Thanks 1

@broKerage thanks a lot for all your helpful reports. I was able to find were you have this :) 

Anyway it does not count this as a blockchainization for your account, the number moves back to 0/3 after. 

We are on it, but i am afraid it will take few time before a full fix.

Do not hesitate to let me know if you face any further issue. Thank you again for your help, patience and understanding.

Have a great day :) 

image.png

• Thanks 1

Hey @eds_Yzia,I never blockchainized any card, I'm playing the "normal" vvay and keep most of my crystals. I'm at a point I'm thinking I evolved vvay too much vvrong cards and it is slovvering my vvalkthrough. Actually sitting at Thundervvarrior. This viscula "bug" is not an issue at all, it's just me trying to click and doing unusual things. I like to test!

I first opened the second account to take some screenshot of the tutorial first vvave bug. Bug I noticed during a test, vvhen I vvasn't able to connect properly to my main due to the uncaught rangeerror. (Error I still got each time I vvanna connect, but chrome looks like he got habit to my ctrl+f5 and kinda directly head me to he gamepage - so nice for novv).

Then I tested the viscula bug further asvvell, that I already found on broKer. By linking some BoO account to it, I vvas afraid something could happen to my first account in any vvay (you never sure vvhen bugs occur, it could behave in some unregulated vvays - take some crystals of mine, for example, so I vvanted to be sure this vvas gonna be safe for my "main". Thus continued the further tests on this one, on my free time. I tried to upgrade, blockchainized the card. Several times, vvith some back to the log screen (in game) to reset the pointer (that is pointing to the previous inspected card, and if none, then to ladybug), find a pattern and report it here!

I tried to check the CGU after I read your last messages but vvasn't able to find a valid link. I found this one on the registration page : http://everdreamsoft.com/toc/sog-terms-and-conditions.html

But doesnt seem to vvork.

Another possible one on the mainpage of the site https://spellsofgenesis.com/   all the vvay dovvn, belovv "Privacy Policy" and "Legal Notice" But I can't click on this one cause Tvvitter, Facebook, and mail icon are in front of it, blocking me to click on it.

Is there anyvvay I could keep playing the second account asvvell? Like, for example, I PROMISE I vvon't make any blockchainization nor impact the assets economy vvith this second account? Nor exchange cards from/to one/the other. You could simply ban me if I make one, in case you let it to me. Reasons I vvould like to keep it is first to make more tests (tests on 2accounts are more accurate than on one) and second I realized I made vvrong choices by evolving some cards, so my vvalkthrough at this point is suffering a lot. Cause you got more cards early in the game, more success one after the other, giving you a vvay better boost than novv vvhere I am. 

Maybe you could hire me as a backtester for your game(s) (sites) + I have some coding skills, and enjoy taking care of a community on some forum - vvait vvhat? 3jobs in one, this guy is amazing!

I used all my energy again on iceBerg (second account) before reading your last 2 messages so no ban for novv plz, I vvon't play further until you tell me I can. But I really vvould like to be able to. Hovvever if you ask me to chose one or the other I may dump my first account, even if I started more than one month earlier. VVell I'm vvaiting for your eventual approbation anyvvay.

Take your time to fix it, as I said several times this isnt really an issue. I guess there are many more important things to fix. I'm vvaiting for your ansvvers!

Edited by broKerage
correction