psyc

Can't sell card

I'm trying to sell a card on book of orbs - trying to fill someone else's buy order, i click on the card ->click the order I  want to fill ->click "place order", at this point i get a loading screen with the message "please wait...",  and it just gets stuck there, i left it like that for hours multiple times and nothing happened 

19 hours ago, psyc said:

I'm trying to sell a card on book of orbs - trying to fill someone else's buy order, i click on the card ->click the order I  want to fill ->click "place order", at this point i get a loading screen with the message "please wait...",  and it just gets stuck there, i left it like that for hours multiple times and nothing happened 

Hi @psyc 

Thanks for your message. 

If you are still facing the issue, could you please send us the following information

- BoO version you are using

- Your publc wallet address

- The name of the card you are trying to sell

We will dig further :) Many thanks for your patience and help, I look forward to hearing from you

Thank you for your reply, I can no longer check if this issue is resolved or not,  as the buy order I was trying to fill has already been filled by someone else. I have also already sold said card by opening my own sell order (that worked without any issues). 

I will gladly include the info you requested so that you can work on resolving the issue for next time 

BoO version: 2.0.4

Public address: 17Y2Nfx8HuDd67Fse8Kvx3aNLNciAKqKA4

Card: PRINCEAUTUMN

• Thanks 1

Hi @psyc  

Many thanks for all these information, we will have a look. 

Do not hesitate to let me know if you have any further issue. 

Thank you again, have a nice evening :) and game !

Hi @psyc 

It should be fixed now, so please do not hesitate to let me know if you still face this issue.

Furthermore, please do not hesitate to try also the webapp if an issue occurs with your Android app : http://app.bookoforbs.com

Thanks a lot for all your help and report. 

Have a nice day and game :)