Sign in to follow this  
Sigoan

Wrong blockchainization

• Game version number: 1.2.18
  • Channel: Android Play Store Channel 4 (with in-app purchases) and WebGL (web browser)
  • Device/browser and Operating System: Moto G4 Plus / Android OS v7.0  and Firefox 62.0.3 / MS Windows 10

I tried to blockchaine my card ("Aodh the Dark"). It was first blockchainization in this month. I received message about error. Card is not blockchaned, but counter got status 1/3. Now I must pay 35 diamonds instead 200 crystals. (200 crystals have not been withdrawn).

Edited by Sigoan

On 10/24/2018 at 12:32 AM, Sigoan said:
  • Game version number: 1.2.18
  • Channel: Android Play Store Channel 4 (with in-app purchases) and WebGL (web browser)
  • Device/browser and Operating System: Moto G4 Plus / Android OS v7.0  and Firefox 62.0.3 / MS Windows 10

I tried to blockchaine my card ("Aodh the Dark"). It was first blockchainization in this month. I received message about error. Card is not blockchaned, but counter got status 1/3. Now I must pay 35 diamonds instead 200 crystals. (200 crystals have not been withdrawn).

Hi @Sigoan  

Could you please send me you public wallet address? We will have a look into it.

Many thanks for your report, I look forward to hearing from you :)