Sign in to follow this  
cdex

Gold in Level - version 1.2.19

The new version has gold in the levels that you can shoot to acquire.

What amounts have you guys got?

So far I've got: 90, 5.

Wonder what it goes up to.

Right. I think it is totally random. I got 10+ piles so far none has exceeded 60. Mostly around 20 -30ish. 

But I noticed it might relate to the total reward on the campaign you are playing. The more on the final reward probably the random pile of gold has more value in it..

Has something changed about the gold distribution in levels?

I used to get gold piles every third or fourth round of monthly challenge. All between 5 and 140 in size, mostly around 50, and never more than 1 per level.

This seems to have changed though. For almost two days I didn't receive a single gold drop but in the last level I got 2 for the first time ever. And one of them was absolutely huge. I don't know the exact amount but it was over 400 which has never happened before.

Edited by Burning

3 hours ago, Burning said:

Has something changed about the gold distribution in levels?

I used to get gold piles every third or fourth round of monthly challenge. All between 5 and 140 in size, mostly around 50, and never more than 1 per level.

This seems to have changed though. For almost two days I didn't receive a single gold drop but in the last level I got 2 for the first time ever. And one of them was absolutely huge. I don't know the exact amount but it was over 400 which has never happened before.

Yes, I only start seen this today. I normally got from 3 to 128 and most are around 20 - 30 range.

But today I received a few in campaign level which gives 300 + every time. 

I think they must changed something....

I'm pretty sure I got gold twice one level. Anyone ever got over 1180 total? 680 + 500 + x? or 680 + x + y

Would like to see > 1180 amount.

5 hours ago, cdex said:

I'm pretty sure I got gold twice one level. Anyone ever got over 1180 total? 680 + 500 + x? or 680 + x + y

Would like to see > 1180 amount.

Yeah man. I want to see if anyone can break my record below.. 1456 ✌️

Screenshot_20181128-211747.thumb.png.904b4a60205a66ac809abc514cac6a67.png

• Like 1