Sign in to follow this  
Bigfishhead

Linking wallet error

Hi Team,

I got attached error when try to link BoO wallet.

Game version 2.19

On Android 7.0

I tested on my other account same it has the same issue. So it seems across the board issue.

Cheers

Screenshot_20181116-224058.png

• Thanks 1

Hi @Bigfishhead 

Many thanks for this report, we are really sorry for this inconvenience. 

The team is already aware of this issue and is currently working on it, but it could take few times.

For the players who never links any wallet in the past to their account, this is possible to do it through our website here

https://spellsofgenesis.com/index.php?action=login

Click on log in, enter your Spells of Genesis account name and password. Then into the menu, click on "Add an XCP address". 

If you have any further report, please do not hesitate to let me know. On my side, I will get back to you as soon as I have more information about the fix.

Thanks again for your help, have a nice day and game ! 

11 hours ago, eds_Yzia said:

Hi @Bigfishhead 

Many thanks for this report, we are really sorry for this inconvenience. 

The team is already aware of this issue and is currently working on it, but it could take few times.

For the players who never links any wallet in the past to their account, this is possible to do it through our website here

Click on log in, enter your Spells of Genesis account name and password. Then into the menu, click on "Add an XCP address". 

If you have any further report, please do not hesitate to let me know. On my side, I will get back to you as soon as I have more information about the fix.

Thanks again for your help, have a nice day and game ! 

Thanks Yzia! Please keep us posted 👍

• Like 1

When im trying link Spells of Genesis with Book of Orbs Wallet from the game in Options -> Blockchain Wallet appear the next error:

{"status":"success","messageToSign":"d9b388b46c6426d15effcf8383b5a381949088a4"}

I followed the tutorial creating Book of Orbs and I checked the address of the Wallet in "XCP Address" from Spells of Genesis and I wrote correct. I dont know what to do...

Edited by VvLkan0

Hi @VvLkan0  

We are really sorry for this inconvenience. 

This issue is still underwork by our dev team unfortunately. By the way, to link you wallet, please use our website here

Then click on the menu to link an XCP address and enter your public wallet address.  Your wallet should be correctly linked after that, you won't need to it again through the game menu.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need any further help with this process :) 

Thanks for your understanding, have a nice game !

On 11/30/2018 at 5:06 AM, eds_Yzia said:

Hi @VvLkan0  

We are really sorry for this inconvenience. 

This issue is still underwork by our dev team unfortunately. By the way, to link you wallet, please use our website here

Then click on the menu to link an XCP address and enter your public wallet address.  Your wallet should be correctly linked after that, you won't need to it again through the game menu.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need any further help with this process :) 

Thanks for your understanding, have a nice game !

Just to let you know this happens on the Casa Tookan wallet as well.

To replicate simply create a new Casa tookan wallet or load from existing phase. Then you go to the BoO try to link it to the Casa tookan wallet.

You will get the same error.

Conclusion is that it looks like is the book of orbs bug and anything try to link to it will get error.

Hopefully this will get resolved soon.

Cheers

• Thanks 1