Sign in to follow this  
Bigfishhead

Gold piles in game

Gold amount:

Something changed in gold piles in game today? The amount of gold increased a lot and it looks like are more than 300 each time in the monthly campaign? Is this intended? Good for us :)

Speed change after shot through gold pile:

I actually noticed when the gold pile feature released. When your team speed is slow or you get slow effect by opponent ICE effect you can see this more obvious.

Basically when you shot through the gold pile your shot is more powerful/speedy than it should be... Feel free to test it out. Is this intended? Actually pretty cool !

• Thanks 1

Hi @Bigfishhead 

Thanks a lot for your comment ! 

I can't directly reply to this question now, but I will ask it to the team and get back to you :) 

Thank you again ! Have a nice game ^^

11 hours ago, eds_Yzia said:

Hi @Bigfishhead 

Thanks a lot for your comment ! 

I can't directly reply to this question now, but I will ask it to the team and get back to you :) 

Thank you again ! Have a nice game ^^

Thanks Yzia! 

BTW, If you get the highest reward on gold pile which is 500 gold then the game will hang after finish. And it will never finish the level... The only thing you can do is exit or close the game therefore you loss the gold and that campaign...

I experienced almost 10 times of this on the monthly campaign already... Very annoying and I am afraid to shot those gold piles now.😂 

Just now, Bigfishhead said:

Thanks Yzia! 

BTW, If you get the highest reward on gold pile which is 500 gold then the game will hang after finish. And it will never finish the level... The only thing you can do is exit or close the game therefore you loss the gold and that campaign...

I experienced almost 10 times of this on the monthly campaign already... Very annoying and I am afraid to shot those gold piles now.😂 

This has happened to me as well. And only with the 500 reward, too. However you actually do not lose the gold in general. If you check carefully the leaderboard gets refreshed/credited as soon as the gold starts raining down on your pile. Even if you retreat you will both receive the gold on the leaderboard and on your ingame balance in nearly all cases thankfully. Nontheless the proper closure of the game should be fixed of course.

16 hours ago, Burning said:

This has happened to me as well. And only with the 500 reward, too. However you actually do not lose the gold in general. If you check carefully the leaderboard gets refreshed/credited as soon as the gold starts raining down on your pile. Even if you retreat you will both receive the gold on the leaderboard and on your ingame balance in nearly all cases thankfully. Nontheless the proper closure of the game should be fixed of course.

Thanks man! Thats a great news! 👍😊

Hi there, this issue should be fixed now.

Could you please let me know it's still occuring please?

Thanks again for all your help :)