Sign in to follow this  
NimbleBodhi

Water cards not protected by Shields?

For some reason, it seems like when playing water cards on levels with spikes, they don't get the same kind of protection from the shield spell as other cards. Has anyone else noticed this?

• Thanks 1

I just tested this scenario with the monthly challenge, a Heavenly Shepard and shields from Carniath Creator and Jaya. I CANNOT confirm this bug. When shielded by 6 or 10 Heavenly Shepard took no damage from hitting spikes. Could it be that you were using a weak shield like from Alrik on a very high hp watercard? In that case the shield would simply not be enough to mitigate all the damage from the spikes which scales with the total hp of the card. A hit on the spikes should take off roughly one fifth of the cards total hp.

A bug that I have noticed but found difficult to reproduce is that under certain conditions on certain maps unshielded shots register hits on spikes twice losing me large chunks of hp. An example I have is hitting the right sight of a genesis raid map with my trident card. I only hit the side once but it took 4 hp off of my 8 hp card when it should have only taken off 2. Same has happened with other cards in similar situations.