Sign in to follow this  
Burning

BUG REPORT Love the new changes but they are buggy.

I noticed that today a new update got pushed out that includes a new endscreen that rewards you for winning with as many cards alive as possible. If you win with 4 you get 50%, with 3 25%, with 2 10% and with only 1 you get 0% bonus. I love this change as it feels rewarding and gives incentive to play decks that are not total glass cannons.

In combination with the ingame gold which is added to the calculation this will make for some outrageously large rewards. Love it! The monthly campaign for example could go from 680 to (680 + 2000 ingame gold) x 50% multiplier =  4020 gold.

Unfortunately the implementation seems kind of buggy. I played a yummy challenge and received a decent ingame reward of 584. Total was 584 + 486. I managed to keep all cards alive and thus received a further 50%. So that should add up to around 15xx. After finishing I was at 1075 gold in total. So something does not check out. Maybe the bonus is not added correctly at the moment. 

Hope you can fix this soon because I am very much looking forward to play with the new reward in mind. :D

Edited by Burning
  • Thanks 1

Hi @Burning 

Many thanks for your report.

It seems that all players are impacted, we are currently investigating this issue. I will get back to you as soon as I have more infos about this.

Thank you again and happy new year ! 

Thanks  for your quick answer. Do you have any info regarding the new monthly campaign and the leaderboard rewards? Leaderboard rewards for january have not been published so far.

2 hours ago, Burning said:

Thanks  for your quick answer. Do you have any info regarding the new monthly campaign and the leaderboard rewards? Leaderboard rewards for january have not been published so far.

New campaign should be released soon, but i do not have the exact day at the moment, sorry for not being able to tell you more.

Leaderboard january rewards are online here : https://blog.spellsofgenesis.com/monthly-leaderboard/

And the cards  rewarded for December leaderboard and publication of the winners list will be done on next week ;) 

@Burning

8 hours ago, cdex said:

I'm getting way less 5 stamina reward ads lately. They rarely ever pop up now. 

Same here. And also the gold pack card drop rate is shocking low!!,,,,,

How many of those ads do you normally receive? What kinds of maps do you play? I normally only play the monthly challenge for 20 stamina and I get about 2 ads a day (assuming I don't spend any additional diamonds of course). I don't really see how there could be many more since you can play only once every 3,5 hours.

Edited by Burning

20 hours ago, Burning said:

How many of those ads do you normally receive? What kinds of maps do you play? I normally only play the monthly challenge for 20 stamina and I get about 2 ads a day (assuming I don't spend any additional diamonds of course). I don't really see how there could be many more since you can play only once every 3,5 hours.

about every 4-5 maps the reward option would come up...i also generally do the 20 stamina monthly challenge. but for a few days there, the reward option basically stopped coming up altogether.

On 1/10/2019 at 2:02 PM, Burning said:

I play 20 stamina monthly as well. On a good day. (Normally) the video ads shows up 3 time a day for me.

Morning, lunch, evening or night. 

But recently I noticed it has not triggered for Dec and early Jan. I got it triggered literally started this week 2 days ago. (roughly 2 times a day randomly)