Sign in to follow this  
Vincam

What am I missing? Where is the market?

Hi everyone. I've been playing SOG for a while now. Have Book of Orbs linked up. Have some blockchain cards that show up in Book of Orbs but where is the market? Every public merchant link I can find seems to be dead and the tab in Book of Orbs where I've seen pictures of it say market is not there. What am I missing here?

Hi @Vincam 

Thanks for your message.

The swapbot if offline, they are working on a new tool. So unfortunately the merchants are not anymore available. 

If you are looking for some specific cards, please do not hesitate to send me a message directly. Furthermore, you also could add some buy order into Book of Orbs.

On our side we are trying to find a new tool to be able to sell directly specific cards like the merchants in the past and bitcrystals too. So do not hesitate to follow our news to be updated about this.

Thanks a lot for your patience and understanding, do not hesitate to get back to me if you have any further questions.

Have a nice day and game ! :)  

Thank you for the info. Wasn't looking for anything in particular. Was just going to see what was out there. I don't see where or how to put in a buy order either on Book of Orbs like you mentioned?

On 1/29/2019 at 8:04 AM, Vincam said:

Thank you for the info. Wasn't looking for anything in particular. Was just going to see what was out there. I don't see where or how to put in a buy order either on Book of Orbs like you mentioned?

Hi,

You could do it directly with Book of Orbs, else you can use the counterparty Dex too, but it's less used.  

You will find here few documentation about Book of Orbs :

https://bitcrystals.com/documentation/

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have futher questions :) 

@Vincam

Thank you but here's where I'm confused. Looking at the documentation a couple of things aren't there. I don't have a market tab at the bottom. And if I go to the the All orb collection to try to buy or sell the only Orbs there are mine and if I click on any of them there are no Sell or Buy or market tabs.  In fact clicking on any Orb shows the same thing and availability for all Orbs including my own that are in there shows NaN with a little lock. 

Edit: I think I see part of the problem....I'm talking about the mobile app. I see the web app seems to work like the documentation says. Does the mobile app not support the market?

Edited by Vincam

Hi @Vincam 

I just test the android mobile version on my side, and I do not see any issue with the market. Did you try to make a full new installation please? 

To correctly uninstall your app, please go to the app management menu and uninstall it, it will remove the cache. If it does not help, please send me screenshots to the email address info@everdreamsoft.com

Many thanks, I look forward to hearing from you :) 

I'm using the IPhone app. I see that it seems the android app works.  Is that correct? Does only the Android app work for mobile?

14 hours ago, Vincam said:

I'm using the IPhone app. I see that it seems the android app works.  Is that correct? Does only the Android app work for mobile?

Hi @Vincam 

Book of Orbs app is not anymore available for iOS. But you could use the web version or take Casa Tookan app which is available. 

The android app Book of Orbs is available too yes, same as Casa Tookan, and the webapp too. 

Please let me know if you need further informations :) thanks !

• Thanks 1

Thank you. I have Tookan now and the web app works fine. I still have the iOS app from when it was available but looks like not needed anymore. Thanks again 

• Thanks 1

On 1/28/2019 at 11:02 AM, eds_Yzia said:

Hi @Vincam 

Thanks for your message.

The swapbot if offline, they are working on a new tool. So unfortunately the merchants are not anymore available. 

If you are looking for some specific cards, please do not hesitate to send me a message directly. Furthermore, you also could add some buy order into Book of Orbs.

On our side we are trying to find a new tool to be able to sell directly specific cards like the merchants in the past and bitcrystals too. So do not hesitate to follow our news to be updated about this.

Thanks a lot for your patience and understanding, do not hesitate to get back to me if you have any further questions.

Have a nice day and game ! :)  

Please make sure the tool does not have the issue counterparty.dex has (What BoB uses) that divisible car can't be sold as a whole only. I don't care if people can trade fractals, but as a seller you want the option to only sell as a whole. Thanks.