Suggestion: Enemies sometimes/often drops containers that contains zero to many items. A player could collect a container with the next shoot.

container.jpg.34376ed639f0a7ac6a73f811e87cbace.jpg

Items in a container could be; new quest, crafting items - to be used in a crafting system as suggested by @KingSlamma , money, cards, crystals, stamina refill, bitcrystals...

Drop rate of various kinds items and card specific items in a container: For example "dragon blood", used in some potion, could have a drop rate of 1% of one kind of easy "common" dragon and a much higher drop rate on a hard "rare" dragon that you meet in a top level or in a 55+ wave at challenge for example.   

Quests drops: Containers could sometimes contain new quests. And could contain items used in a quest or in a quest chain, like a drop from a specific enemy at an specific level. 

leather poutch.png

• Like 1

Ye, I think I mention something like this in my "Boosts" post.
Your editing skills are better. :) Card specific is nice. Give more reason to add the replay level function.
I don't know why EDS is so against replaying old levels.

• Like 1

Yes i read your Boosts post and thought it was a really nice concept. Enemy drops is mentioned there as well, but i decided to lift it out and develop it further. I really think looting is a feature to good to be missed out. 

• Like 1

I like it. I mentioned the post in my last video.
each enemy having same and different drops. Frozen cards could drop ice crystals or a bcydragon could also drop scales, or frozen spider drop silk.

• Like 1

Great idea. We're planning on implementing resources in levels. Also enemies dropping resources would be great. It will probably be automatically collected though, as the player is otherwise not able to pick up the loot from the latest enemy in the wave he killed.

• Like 2

And perhaps make it random. Sometimes you kill a dragon and get scales, sometimes, ice crystals, other times nothing at all.
make level replayability better and make people use their stamina differently.

@Jasper Damman

I would prefer collecting them by hand with a shoot as it adds one more element to the game that you have to prioritize and plan and for. Should i go for the enemy or should i go for the loot.. Maybe you could skip enemies dropping anything in the last wave or add a bonus shoot to collect containers/items.

Edited by bjoorn

We will probably have 2 different loot types:

- The one present in the level at start of the wave. So the player can plan carefully in what turn they pick it up etc.

- The one that comes from destroying enemies/other objects. This one might be better to be picked up automatically.

An extra turn would delay the game a bit. Maybe in the future adding some special wave where you only get 1 shot to collect as many loot as possible could be something indeed. But not in each level.

Hi @TeknoRapture

Thanks for the bump. Good idea indeed. 

@Jasper Damman

I'm trying to find news about future game releases, a road map of what to look forward to or a life sign that you guys are alive? What is happening with SoG?

Edited by bjoorn
  • Like 1