Sign in to follow this  
Bigfishhead

No more monthly campaign?

Hi Team,

I understand no more new development but the monthly leader board event are still going by cycling through the old months leader board rewards list...

Can we do the same for monthly campaign? Just copy through old monthly campaigns and cycling them through? Constantly play on the same single level February campaign is boring...😫

5 hours ago, cdex said:

Make Dark Creator the monthly campaign and pay 5,000 on success

It still same campaign over and over again...The best way would be reuse old monthly campaign. You could still get Legendary card as price the end. That would be nice.

Hi there,

We are currently working on this to evaluate if it's possible to create new monthly campaign or do something with it.

About monthly leaderboard, this feature will not be removed. 

Thanks for your understanding, have a great day :) 

14 hours ago, eds_Yzia said:

Hi there,

We are currently working on this to evaluate if it's possible to create new monthly campaign or do something with it.

About monthly leaderboard, this feature will not be removed. 

Thanks for your understanding, have a great day :) 

Thanks Yzia! Understand.

I think without creating new contents and extra effort and resources involved. The easiest way is to cycling the old monthly campaign.

Then we will have a monthly  "new" map to challenge with some rewards.

Also just a side notes: I understand further development is on hold. Just a thought for PVP - a revenge button for at most three times a day along side of the standard PVP would be nice. So you can fight back to those who knock you down on the PVP leaderboard... 

Cheers