Sign in to follow this  
Kojisan

Book of Orbs上でビットガールズの記念トークンのコレクションが可能に!

先ほど、Book of Orbs上で新たにビットガールズのトークンのコレクションが出来るようになることが発表されました。

https://medium.com/project-orb公式アップデート/bitgirlsの記念トークンがbook-of-orbs上でコレクション可能に-91310d3c2022#.sbeqe5w0k

トークン受け取り方法などは後日Zaif側から発表があると思いますが、こちらのスレッドで今回の取り組みに関する質問や、もしくは新しいユーザーでBook of Orbsに関する質問などがある場合もこちらのフォーラムを活用ください。

ビットガールズの番組自体は残念ながら3月末で終了となってしまいましたが、ブロックチェーン上のトークンとしてこういう形で継続して使われていく可能性があるのは非常に面白いと思います。

• Like 1

For fun I ran this through the Google translate just to see what it comes up with.  Sometimes it is not quite right and makes funny translations.  You tell me.

楽しみのために、私はGoogleの翻訳を通してこれを見て、それがどうなっているのか見てみましょう。
時にはそれはかなり正しくなく、面白い翻訳をします。教えてください

Forum | Japanese | A collection of memorial tokens for bit girls on top!

Earlier, Book of Orbs It was announced that it will be able to newly create collection of tokens of bit girls on above.

I think that there are announcements from the Zaif side at a later date on how to receive tokens, but please use this forum if there is a question about this effort, or as a new user.  If you have questions about Book of Orbs etc, please use this forum as well.

Unfortunately the program itself of Bit Girls has ended at the end of March, but I think that it is very interesting that there is a possibility that it will continue to be used in such a form as a token on the block chain.

-----

The Japanese players are so lucky.  I would like to know more about bit girls on top!  How do I create a collection of tokens of bit girls?

Back translate turns out interesting sometimes too.

日本の選手はとても幸運です。一番上の少女たちについてもっと知りたい!ビットガールのトークンのコレクションを作成するにはどうすればよいですか?
逆翻訳は時には面白いことが分かります。
私はあなたに会い、創世記の呪文をプレイすることを光栄に思っています。
エディ 

You can place buy orders on Book of Orbs or Bitgirls tokens already. I actually placed some orders myself and managed to buy one from someone else actually