Sign in to follow this  
cdex

Post your current stats

I passed Sia level 1. Tried and failed on level 2. I need to upgrade more of my cards but it's hard to get element crystals. Tried challenge mode, forget which wave it was but collected 110 gold. It's a struggle.

Level 10, 21 stamina.

Haven't bought any gems but I used all mine up, save for 1, on to move along the quest more quickly.

Post your stats.

Edited by cdex

23 minutes ago, thejesus said:

Sia 3 is the last level as far as I can tell. There are a ton of clouds above Sia but after earning 3 stars they do not reveal another level.

What deck did you use to beat Sia 3?

Current deck: CCMCARD, GEMZCARD, XULNOCCARD, KRAKENCARD

Need to level up some more so I can replace xulnoc and kraken. For now, they are needed.

Currently level 13 finding the best way to grind for gold and XP (My stamina allows for Sia, Sia, and the Wood boss for 5 stamina). Challenge mode gives me more gold per stamina, but it takes much longer playtime to get to the same amount of gold, plus I think challange mode does not give you XPs. Can anyone confirm this?

My Team is currently: TREZORCARD (max level), CCMCARD (max level -1), Water Angel (max level -1) and a dragon (free card at time which I bought for cheap, max level)

I think the shield Trezor provides is nice but she dies pretty quickly herself. Not enough life points.

Before anyone asks: Yes I did buy some gems to refill stamina more often and also bought some cards with them which I crystallized all (even 3 legendaries; that hurt).

Almost halfway thru level 16. 272 crystals, just need 88 more to max level my 3rd card. Have wasted some crystals on other blockchain cards

At 336/1200 for the Crystallize reward. Haven't fused, waste of crystals at this point to do so.

Level 12 right now with 22 max stamina. Completed everything except Sia lvl 3. I am using mostly normal and rare cards and one free blockchain card we got yesterday.

From left to right:

1.) Black Shaman (dual fused Spectre of Swamps) - rare card

2.) Viscula Tick (quad fused Tick) - normal card

3.) Carniath Celebration of Summer (quad fused Potion Seller) - normal card

4.) Spirit of the Druids - free blockchain card

UohHGFh.jpg

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Nehe said:

Nice deck Mizar! What is the furthest that you got in Challenge mode with this deck?

Not sure haven't tried it yet with this deck. I was thinking you'd need a good healer card for challenge mode and I don't have a good healer yet. Thinking of either quad fused Water Spear Blacksmith or Queen's Adviser as my healer, but need some more crystals and cards first.

1 minute ago, Mizar said:

Not sure haven't tried it yet with this deck. I was thinking you'd need a good healer card for challenge mode and I don't have a good healer yet. Thinking of either quad fused Water Spear Blacksmith or Queen's Adviser as my healer, but need some more crystals and cards first.

ah i think adding a healer is good but wont it lower your maximum fire power with the flameAll cards that you have with the shaman combination?

15 minutes ago, Nehe said:

ah i think adding a healer is good but wont it lower your maximum fire power with the flameAll cards that you have with the shaman combination?

Just tried challenge mode and reached wave 13, I did feel like I could use a healer at the end. I think my 2 flame all cards offer enough firepower on their own already, and blacksmith can deal some damage on her own as well besides healing the team.

Shield card are good too. Quad fused Scarab an idea. Not sure what rare/epic combos there are. Checkout sogassets.com for some shield all spells. Only spells that eventually get all are worthwhile.

Edited by cdex

I'm up to level 15, currently sitting at #43 on the leaderboards. My team is a Carniath Creator, Itlan King Gar'Awall, Transcendental Firelord of shadows, and a Griffin Tamer.

All are maxed, and I finally got two more Life Fruits Growers, so I'll be working to level my Griffin Tamer up to a Heavenly Shepperd.