Sign in to follow this  
Argo

Vigor

vigor is a problem,

you play some battle and then have to wait hours ... 

this freemium game have the blockchain cards for those who wish to spend money,

why add another money request ? people can fly away

at least, reduce the vigor requirement and reduce the vigor money cost (too high)

3 minutes ago, Argo said:

i have just play : with full vigor (21) 3 battles cost 7 each; now i have to wait 3+ hours for another game :((

I agree the Stamina thing is a pain. It should maybe be restricted to levels you haven't played yet. So it adds difficulty for playing through the campaign and new levels but does not keep you from grinding. Maybe the also want to keep bots away besides having some income from the app stores.

I initially found it specially disturbing that the gems are not the same thing as the bitcrystals and that people who have invested loads into the game buy buying bitcrystals early now shall pay in an appstore to actually play the game. This seems also a extra portion irony as cryptocurrency-nerds often tend to not like paying by credit card.

Player vs player with separate "vigor" is coming. I hope they invent some other things to do when low of "vigor" also.

Edited by Knight