Sign in to follow this  
trebormag

additional order options

Feature request: add order by speed, health, strength, spell and in-game cards. Latter would be really great especially if you have a lot of blockchain cards. Now if you want to view your in-game cards for level-up/fusing you have to order by blockchain an click through all the boxes :-(

Would be helpful to have also option (to order selection) to get leveled cards to first at team boxes.

Now it can take more time to pick cards from several pages than actual battle takes time.

9 hours ago, Knight said:

Would be helpful to have also option (to order selection) to get leveled cards to first at team boxes.

Now it can take more time to pick cards from several pages than actual battle takes time.

There is an option like this. It's called "evolution". Unfortunately it doesn't really work that well because the cards are sorted like you propose but not really that consistently.

12 hours ago, Burning said:

There is an option like this. It's called "evolution". Unfortunately it doesn't really work that well because the cards are sorted like you propose but not really that consistently.

Thanks for answer, order by Evolution is not really working with lot of blockchain cards at least. Order by blockchain works better in that case, because it uses Rarity as second rule (I am not sure if there is second rule in order by Evolution at all), but I still need to pick leveled cards from a lot of pages/boxes where most of cards are not leveled and never will be (I trade cards and thats why I have more cards on my account than I play with) and when want to use leveled non blockchain cards I need to go through all the pages to middle of list. Only thing what is working on those both orders is that non leveled non blockchain cards are bottom of list.

There could be other possible options for help selecting team too, I think I read from trello that there is plans to "stack" cards what you have many and maybe there could be possibility to somehow save decks for further use.

5 minutes ago, Knight said:

Thanks for answer, order by Evolution is not really working with lot of blockchain cards at least. Order by blockchain works better in that case, because it uses Rarity as second rule (I am not sure if there is second rule in order by Evolution at all), but I still need to pick leveled cards from a lot of pages/boxes where most of cards are not leveled and never will be (I trade cards and thats why I have more cards on my account than I play with) and when want to use leveled non blockchain cards I need to go through all the pages to middle of list. Only thing what is working on those both orders is that non leveled non blockchain cards are bottom of list.

There could be other possible options for help selecting team too, I think I read from trello that there is plans to "stack" cards what you have many and maybe there could be possibility to somehow save decks for further use.

That is my problem with "evolution" as well. There doesn't seem to be a second sorting rule and it differenciates between blockchain and blockchainized cards which end up in totally different places. What I'd like to see is a simple feature that lets you build at least 3 (the more the better of course) decks and save them as presets so you can switch easily.

Hi there,

About the filters, please have a look into our roadmap here : https://trello.com/c/O160aABH/320-more-filters-for-sorting-cards

Do not hesitate to add your comments and upvote this card :) 

About the issue with the "evolution" filter, I will forward it to our Dev Team.

Thanks for all your suggestions, this is really important for us !

Have a nice weekend and game :)