BenRPG

I just received 490 gold as a reward for replaying 3 Star Sia Battle

I have just received 490 gold for finishing the Sia battle once more. This is double the amount I normally receive which is 245 (used to be 140 or so untill yesterday). Here is the screenshot. Before I got the gold, I noticed that my dragon was kind of getting active to fire, although all enemies were beaten already. Maybe one of the enemies go pushed into the spikes or something. Anyway, if anyone finds a way to exploit the glitch, let me know.

Between, yesterday I managed for the first time to beat Sia flawless (All cards on full life total). I have a screenshot of that too but it's on my home computer.

Screenshot_2017-04-28-08-19-40.png

Edited by BenRPG

I've played this level over 100 times and get 245 each time. Only bug I've encountered is a few times now the spell sits in the black hole and is inaccessible.

Edited by cdex

1 hour ago, Nehe said:

Wachtwoord, is your Sia level 3 stars? if not then it will affect the amount of gold that you can receive.

Yes I finished all the levels at level 3.

Maaaan, you have some amazing cards, blockchain no doubt.  Please tell me it's possible to beat Sia with just in game cards?  I can barely survive to round two....on my first star first Sia fight.  I have fully leveled cards.  Quad weanara assasin, non fused guardian of the bright, dual fused guardian of summer and dual queens mender...again, all fully lvled, but everyone has only 8 hp and weanara assasin has 7 but his shield helps a little only for Sia.  Do I just need more quad cards and higher hp? She's soooo tough lol.

Or do I need more shadow and fire type cards? 😕 I just broke my quad ...ship guy(shadow type)can't remember his name...down and replaced him with my guardian of summer.

Tychaeus   you dont have them full upgraded. you need to get pairs and upgrade those and fuse them to have fully upgraded.

I also got 245 gold fro thirst star of Sia.

4 minutes ago, Tychaeus said:

Or do I need more shadow and fire type cards? 😕 I just broke my quad ...ship guy(shadow type)can't remember his name...down and replaced him with my guardian of summer.

Flame All works best. If you can time it right can break box and get spell on one shot if the spell placement is good. When my cards were lower level this was the only way to beat it.

GEMZCARD is a pretty good cheap option and has 3 speed as well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Febo said:

Tychaeus   you dont have them full upgraded. you need to get pairs and upgrade those and fuse them to have fully upgraded.

I also got 245 gold fro thirst star of Sia.

I know that, did you not notice how I described my cards as either quad or dual fused?  By fully upgraded... I meant they were all fully leveled with elemental gems.  I have two dual fused and 1 quad fused...and have already broken down another quad fused.  I get the system, was just asking for advice on strategy specifically for Sia as this is where I am currently stumped.  

CDEX, thanks much for the info, quite helpful.

3 minutes ago, Tychaeus said:

CDEX, thanks much for the info, quite helpful.

If you have 2 flame all cards, eg. x FA x FA - then you will for sure get a turn with a flame all before the bad guys shoot at you. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cdex said:

Flawless. I'm trying to recreate the 490 situation.

flawless.png

you really did it flawlessly. My screenshots will show that I use heal cards to heal the damage. You got some serious power on the board there. Well done.

Edit: The 490 was not when I did it flawless. I think it had something to do with the enemy killing itself by beieng pushed by the black holes into the spikes. If you look at my screenshot you will see that my dragon is glowing in the front as if it could fire. I think it's kind of a glitch that wen that happens you win twice. On the other hand you win nothing and loose if you finish them off but you shot goes into the spikes and you die after finishing all off.

Edited by BenRPG

I can confirm the bug.

I managed to get 316 Gold on Purple Dragon post level 3 by killing the last monster by pushing into spikes as he was about to take his turn.

To exploit this bug you must push the enemy into a place where a spike is about to move into them while it is their turn.

So the round must end when it is the PC turn to play and is about to or busy shooting you.

EDIT:  It is much easier to recreate this bug in the purple dragon round as the last stage has spikes the can easily squish the enemy if you push them into position with low attack cards with high speed.

Edited by 420Smokers
explanation

2 hours ago, 420Smokers said:

EDIT:  It is much easier to recreate this bug in the purple dragon round as the last stage has spikes the can easily squish the enemy if you push them into position with low attack cards with high speed.

Yup, did it a few times myself.

double gold is shown on the splash screen when you make spikes kill the last enemy as it is attacking, however does not actually give more gold anymore (maybe they fixed the bug)

• Like 1

I've had my Firelord of Shadows have a crackle of fire look around it after beating Quirin the Druid and I also got extra coins. I didn't remember the number so I can't confirm if it's double the usual amount or not. I just assumed I had stumbled on something, didn't seem like a glitch.

I've also been having glitches where the screen goes black after watching and ad, and when I close the app and come back, I don't have the reward for watching the ad.

It also glitched once after I clicked to play Sia, and it took my hearts but I had to pay an additional 9 hearts in order to play against Sia.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Naked Hiker said:

I've also been having glitches where the screen goes black after watching and ad, and when I close the app and come back, I don't have the reward for watching the ad.

It also glitched once after I clicked to play Sia, and it took my hearts but I had to pay an additional 9 hearts in order to play against Sia.

Yes, me too.  Usually after an add I would always get the black screen, and just tab out of the app and back in which would take me back to the map screen and within two seconds the free stamina would pop up.

Lately, specifically today, this has happened twice...black screen...tab out and back in...map pops back up again, but I never got the stamina for watching the video.  It also happened a few days ago once.  

So, at this point I'm out 15 stamina that should have been owed to me for watching video commercials!  Please fix this!

Ok, just had my 3rd free stamina glitch in one day.  At this point, I've lost a total of 20 stamina because of this.  It seems to be happening every single time now.

18 hours ago, Tychaeus said:

Ok, just had my 3rd free stamina glitch in one day.  At this point, I've lost a total of 20 stamina because of this.  It seems to be happening every single time now.

I lose erey, since i play only on Web and have no free stamina option :P