Febo

With new increased Gold rewards now is no reasons to play Challenge anymore

39 posts in this topic

yes but only on max level, which you have not yet maxed, which are costly xD 

SatoshiLite card is quite rare card, tatiana card is not. it is one of cheap cards. problem is that this cheap cards are as strong as other element legendary cards. 

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Febo said:

SatoshiLite card is quite rare card, tatiana card is not. it is one of cheap cards. problem is that this cheap cards are as strong as other element legendary cards. 

and cost 360 less crystals to maximize :)

Edited by WirelessKFC

Way more in total from rare cards. 

HP doesn't even matter in challenge. Once you get far, one hit = kill. I guess 24+ may keep you alive. But really attack+speed+spell all is all that matters.

Yes. I have strong cards with 20 HP in testing enemies were way weaker and could not kill 20 HP in one hit, now they do. So using low HP add strength cards with combination of freeze is really best and you kill them before they hit you at all.

Posted (edited)

yeah and it makes heal and shield useless, guess some re-balancing is needed

also one spell per element is quite boring and limits card design variety

dunno if anyone played Tyrant on kongregate, each card on have 3 spells and there are 30+ different spells to choose from

Edited by WirelessKFC

OMG I am humbled.  You all deserve to be at the top of the list.  Wow!

I made some pretty good gold pre-season in challenge but do not go there with v1.2.0 it's too hard.

Now I know why.  lol

Any chance we can get a little fish sand box?  How about a training area or play ground for us punks.  No wonder it is called challenge.

I think it would be cool to have a tool where we could build dungeons or develop our own mazes, castles, team consist, story line and have other players visit.  Kind of like our own piece of the world.

Thanks for sharing your insight and success.  It makes a lot more sense of the leaderboard scores.

Congrats

1 person likes this

Just got to level 66. Sadly died. Can still level up a bit more, but don't think it will make much difference. The biggest difference maker is the placement of enemies of their size/strength.

I reached Wave 84.... the 1500 would have been nice. I think one can push it further, made a mistake that cost me at least 2-3 levels. Enemies do get kind of durable up there....

Wave84.png

Wave84_2.png

Edited by BenRPG

Nice! I have the same deck. One of my BITCOINISTCD is 1 away from max level. Haven't made it to 84 yet. Should be able to with enough replays, but it's really luck of the draw. Goal is 100.

Woooow, and I thought I was doing well to get over 300 gold from challenge mode.  Course, I am only using in game cards.

Do you guys also think that the reward structure in challange is strange. I mean it almost kills me. I would much prefer something where the reward is never going down so e.g. the first few waves give a reward of 5 gold each, then 7, 10 and so on. It just kills me how "linear" the reward structure is.

I swear it was different in beta builds.  I think it used to never have drops and was exponential. With blockchain cards though people probably would have been making way too much gold lol so they changed it.  Good tip btw on HP not really mattering in challenge as I was going with a lot of high hp cards at first, but now got my highest gold reward with a few low hp high attack cards in the mix, as well as ice spell to increase enemy turn time.