Sign in to follow this  
trebormag

Stamina refill button

Hi!

Somewhere there was a post that it took some time for a newbee to figure out that stamina refill with gems is possible.

Because it's not so intuitive to e.g. tap on an "Battle! Stamina 3" Symbol if you know that you e.g. only have 2 stamina. But that’s the only way at the moment to get to the refill option.

Suggestion: If Stamina is less then the maximum amount needed (e.g. 1 at beginning, 10 if Challenge is unlocked), then display a refill button maybe under, right or inside the stamina bar.

Screenshot_2017-05-02-09-47-38.png.0bca636c220f9a987d90ae5072efbf32.png

Taping on it gets you to:

Screenshot_2017-05-02-09-47-51.png.42226f451373b01c4f46f9165c0481cb.png

And then there is a second point that it's not clear that it's possible to buy gems. Maybe a newbee didn't discover the "Gems" button at the right lower corner of the Shop view so far.

What about to automatically check available gems and, if there are not enough, display something like that:

Screenshot_2017-05-02-09-47-57.png.a50e8f07856e98f5fccb0825ad1d7162.png

where taping on "Buy Gems" gets you directly here:

Screenshot_2017-05-02-09-48-06.thumb.png.c2910954af4a279f4ef4d711b7ae5d69.png

I don't suggest displaying the upper mentioned "refill..." button permanently, because that could lead to frustration if somebody taping on it g.e. having 15 of 16 Stamina and only getting 1 Stamina for 2 gems :-(

4 hours ago, trebormag said:

I don't suggest displaying the upper mentioned "refill..." button permanently, because that could lead to frustration if somebody taping on it g.e. having 15 of 16 Stamina and only getting 1 Stamina for 2 gems :-(

Could be a confirmation after hitting it. 'Please confirm you would like to refill stamina for 2 Gems'

In the same line of suggestions...

Trying to enter Challenge mode doesn't spawn the Refill stamina screen like campaign does. is this intentional?

Hi!

I really like to bring up this topic again because I think it's a major point!

The last month I brought about 15 friends to try the game and it's always the same:

NO one realizes that stamina refill is possible with gems!!!

If I ask them why they don't use the gems, they tell me something like that: "I don't know" or "What to do with them" or "I save them for buying cards" ...

And at the same time they are complaining that it's no fun to wait soooo long to play if stamina is too low! ;-)))))

The reason is that the only possibility to refill stamina with gems is to click "Battle" if your stamina is too low for that battle. And nobody does that because it's unlogical!

Please install a "Refill" Button directly to the stamina bar and/or at the battle start screen!

That would greatly increase new user experience and the income for EDS and the BCY burns :-)

Another point is that most new user don't realize that you can buy Gems with fiat money. They just didn't discover the "Gems" button at the "Shop" View :-(

Cheers!