Skyvar

All the Normal game Cards STATS and some thoughts

Hey everyone,

I am still at it, as a day one mobile player. I have compiled the info about non-blockchain cards. I hope this helps some people as it has helped me.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BatYz2A3pI1vSLIGLu5ZwaPHc-TLbDDKUBkN7PWivGY/edit?usp=sharing

Okay document is updated with new total value figures.

Edited by Skyvar
Spreadsheet updated
  • Like 6

I agree that attack is probably better than HP.

I am open to other ideas and discussion of stat breakdown as well.

Will update it as I get time. It is a lot of number crunching to update the whole list.

12 hours ago, WirelessKFC said:

use formula and drag down? :D

also thought of adding the blockchain cards to see how good they are?

:) Might get depressed if I worked out blockchain cards as well, would see too many I wanted and could not get. I will however keep this updated with in game cards as long as I am playing. I have only found one legendary, and some of those rares are elusive as well.  Just unlocked challenge. Do not have the crystals to get my heal all yet.  More grinding.

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 9:09 PM, Skyvar said:

Hey everyone,

I am still at it, as a day one mobile player. I have compiled the info about non-blockchain cards. I hope this helps some people as it has helped me.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BatYz2A3pI1vSLIGLu5ZwaPHc-TLbDDKUBkN7PWivGY/edit?usp=sharing

@Skyvar nice job with the spread sheet. Thank you.

Have you seen cards that describe the Guild Structure in game?

I approve of your work.  Nice job

Like @Nicktalop said, "Lets have fun."

This is currently the team I do best with in Challenge mode.  I can get two cards up to about 23 and 25 strength, and the other two at about 18 and 20-21.  The effect stacks, but after about wave 3 every new wave takes away the strength buff applied in the wave before.  Also, if you don't get the chance to activate the buff it still subtracts the amount of the buff for each new wave, so I have to try to time my kills just right sometimes even purposely missing shots so that I can get the strength all buff or have that character up to go next upon reaching the bext wave.  I looooove the strength all buff...it has changed the game for me, but I wish it continued to stack and did not have somewhat diminishing returns.  Even with every character having 18 or more strength for every wave and a new card I just got getting the highest of 29 strength at one time...I can still only get about 480-500 on average, rarely if I get lucky I can make it to or around 600.  I may have broken 700, a while back, but pretty much only once.  Is there some other strategy that I should implement that would get me a few more waves in?  I switch out 1 card off and on sometimes to change between having 5 and 6 speed.  6 speed is good, but I sacrifice a 6 attack with 7 armor sunder spell (5 speed deck) for the one that allows me to have 6 speed...which is only 2 attack with a 10 sunder armor spell....these two cards have the exact same health as well, and I have varying levels of success with either deck.  The two I switch out are between an unfused Aodh and a dual fused Card Merchant fyi.  

See deck images below.IMG_0074.thumb.PNG.87e2eb14eac6a330fc006eeb5cf33732.PNGIMG_0072.thumb.PNG.bbdea914401513f62b16f8daa07c18a6.PNGIMG_0072.thumb.PNG.bbdea914401513f62b16f8daa07c18a6.PNGIMG_0073.thumb.PNG.b6d98d455b7b2e04ab54786b36a12653.PNGIMG_0074.thumb.PNG.87e2eb14eac6a330fc006eeb5cf33732.PNG

On 5/29/2017 at 3:55 PM, Eddy said:

@Skyvar nice job with the spread sheet. Thank you.

If such a thing existed and someone were to nominate you for a position as a Guild leader.  What faction would you support?

I am Hus, Bard of Ask, two-faced Master of the Writers Guild.  Right now the guild structure is kind of thin.  I have to cover for The Artist's guild, Musician's Guild .... and others.  Do you want to play?  Guild Masters can be anointed by EDS or Forum Admin's, someone to give you a name and then we develop a charter.  Guilds and multi-player are on the way.

I am tryin to sketch out ideas for a book based on the game.  I believe there is already a plot outlined by the creator.  It does not however suffer from or prohibit embellishment.  Guild's for example are kind of like Bitcoin.  Hard forks, soft forks  UASF ...  When the Guild members do not agree they can split, have a coup, or compromise.  Guilds are like altcoin too, but territories like the color wheel overlap boundaries so at the moment its difficult to see where alliances lay.  Of course there are only writers at the moment so we would really appreciate it if you would volunteer.  The potential for intrigue and running a successful guild is fascinating.  Writers tend toward the light, but all of SoG and BoO and realms beyond are within our scope.

Anyone who doesn't want to join a guild, I am sure does not have to. They will be called the lost boys and girls.  Or lost ones. Until we get a better name for those poo poo heads.

I for one will be recruiting. 

For example, Magicians and Mathematicians are of the same ilk and can be together until they fracture into other sub topics or new guilds.  Let time hash out the Guild Structure tree: Warrior: Merchant, etc.  Ore Hackers, Banksters, Mrs. Wananabees, what have you.   

Have you seen cards that describe the Guild Structure in game?

I approve of your work.  If you would rather not accept the quest to lead a guild, it is okay you are cordially invited to participate or even be an hoary member of the Writers Guild.  You may enjoy some of my work by visiting the Guild HQ to view our Beautiful Orbs of Knowledge. We are working on reorganizing so it is a little messy  but you will get the idea.

If you were to start a guild what is a good name, how shall we call you?  Merchant, The Accountant, Mathematician, Mage.  Maybe something a little

more esoteric:  Guardian of the Light,  Shadows Spawn, The gate keeper? 

ATNG-CS&ST  All the Normal game Cards STATS and some thoughts

Acting Temporary New Guild - Computer Science and Statistic Tracking.  idk - I need a nap. 

Like @Nicktalop said, "Lets have fun."

I would absolutely be interested in being part of some kind of guild for this game.  I love your idea and especially once there is a multiplayer structure, I would be a very active member.  In fact I have a lot of experience being a veteran guild member in quite a few multiplayer games (Mainly MMORPG's like WoW and Final Fantasy 14 Online etc)....course no experience in leading the charge in a multiplay setting as unique as SoG 😜  but definately willing to learn, and follow of course when I am out-...eh...knowledged lol.

I think it would be amazingly awesome and add ALOT to the game also if when multiplayer is added, an in game card (non-blockchain) trading and/or auction was implemented as well.  If they plan on adding a lot of new non-blockchain cards into the game (and keeping the current draw % as they currently are) this would really help balance out the extreme luck factor in ever fully enhancing one's favorite cards.  I would love to some day have different cards and deck sets for any given challenge/situation.  The card collecting/fusing and upgrading is already super fun, I think this could possibly add a lot of entertaining depth.

Edited by Tychaeus

Wow, just got to wave 34 and that is probably the best i've done in weeks.IMG_0076.thumb.PNG.7eaea038aa4d964f4a08ae9d0e28a105.PNG

I forgot to snap a shot upon death, but I think the ending score/gold rewarded was 550 or 560.

Edited by Tychaeus
  • Like 1

Nice

Screenshot_20170526-144759.thumb.png.89a14947b5ea8c5a2abd55116cc346d1.png

What is left of my team versus The Purple Dragon and his minions.

@Tychaeus

Thank you for volunteering.  With a little arm twisting to go with.  When I get a Guild Charter document sketched out I will let you review and edit as necessary.  I don't want to ruin the surprise, so enough said.

@Nicktalop 

Dear Friend Ian Jan, 

A member is interested in applying to become a Guild Master.  Who decides how he is to be called? Are there a ranking, titles already in place?  If so it would be nice to know.  We will fill out the guild charter and have him take the required tests.  Results will be forwarded to you and the council of Druids.  Herbod, Ridan and Quirin should be available, for a while longer but we have already been given notice.  Time is short, we must move quickly.

[Herbod Pic]

Ian Hus

Looks like we may have recruited a potential Guild Master.  Can you allow @Tychaeus to review the OK Project folder?  Please & Thank you.

[ I was wondering if the Ok Project can use the same tool at the profile to allow players to have in game persona profile space as well.]

• Like 1

On 6/1/2017 at 8:54 AM, Eddy said:

Nice

Screenshot_20170526-144759.thumb.png.89a14947b5ea8c5a2abd55116cc346d1.png

What is left of my team versus The Purple Dragon and his minions.

@Tychaeus

Thank you for volunteering.  With a little arm twisting to go with.  When I get a Guild Charter document sketched out I will let you review and edit as necessary.  I don't want to ruin the surprise, so enough said.

@Nicktalop 

Dear Friend Ian Jan, 

A member is interested in applying to become a Guild Master.  Who decides how he is to be called? Are there a ranking, titles already in place?  If so it would be nice to know.  We will fill out the guild charter and have him take the required tests.  Results will be forwarded to you and the council of Druids.  Herbod, Ridan and Quirin should be available, for a while longer but we have already been given notice.  Time is short, we must move quickly.

[Herbod Pic]

Ian Hus

Looks like we may have recruited a potential Guild Master.  Can you allow @Tychaeus to review the OK Project folder?  Please & Thank you.

[ I was wondering if the Ok Project can use the same tool at the profile to allow players to have in game persona profile space as well.]

Oh, WOW....haha...I am yflattered.  Am I understanding what you posted here?  You want me to be the guild MASTER?  Or did you just mean hey...we recruited someone that has previously been a guild master?  I dunno if I would have THAT kinda time or energy to dedicate, but I certainly am excited about the future of any kind of added social and/group based strategic play for SoG.  Honestly I was thinking the new raid mode was going to be more reminiscent of some kind of pass and play or take turns kind of real time co op....not that I don't like the async pvp, itll be fun as well.  Anyways, I dunno what this project folder etc is you refer to, but definately willing to do whatever needs be done 😃

Also, @Eddy : in the pic you posted above....what IS that light elemeny card you have second from the far right?  Its only a rare card....sooo...I absolutely should have drawn it by now, and I have pretty much quad fused all common and rare cards....but I believe I have literally never seen this card before.  What is the initial un-fused card from which it originates?

On 5/9/2017 at 4:09 AM, Skyvar said:

Hey everyone,

Just want to throw my opinion into the mix and commend you on your efforts here. Things like this is much needed to build the infrastructure surrounding a game up. We're spoiled by wikis full of information on other games.

Edited by dannyd