Sign in to follow this  
Eddy

Achievement Accounting Issue

It appears as though the fills for Achievements tiles are not updated as we progress to more challenging and rewarding achievements.

It seems to be pretty much across the board.  For example:

Screenshot_20170426-221451.png.be0634b432accc65aad24ace5b5c2e33.png

This reads for us to gather 7 elemental crystals however I think it should read gather 250 elemental crystals or even do the math for us and say gather another or additional 76 ...

Screenshot_20170429-221435.png.b2025cca9c2bb48605b9fe7e2b6587e5.png

Where this is getting its numbers from is beyond me.  I wish it were only 8  I think this one should read

Next achievement: gather 400 elemental crystals from crystallizing cards.

Screenshot_20170429-221416.png.b23aaa6c45486188fa2bf725885e645f.png

It happens on quests too.  At least it is consistent. Here we moved past the initial requirement of three daily quests but the display is not keeping up with us.  I think it should read:  Next achievement: complete 7 daily quests.  Fill should be the denominator 7 .... whatever the current level happens to be.

-----

Looks to me like the FUSE CARDS tile has the exact same issue.  So if you are looking into the code check this achievement as well.

I suspect it is a small thing.  Just thought you might want to know what we see on this end.

Thanks for looking into this or these CR's.

Actually they should be submitted into 3 change requests or defect reports if you will.  Since they need to be worked and tested each independently.  However, change requests like this that are all about the same kind of issue can be batched.  For example you may approve and work a whole stack of typo or spelling errors together.  I think it is best to keep each on it's own CR so that we get credit for working them and incase one of five for example is troublesome we can clear (approve, work, test and complete) a number of CR's quickly.  One may linger but you get credit for working the others quickly.  It also lets us see the singles that are not getting done.

I know.  Preaching to the choir.

I have some spelling or English grammar changes to report but need to use my stamina.  Going back in game.

Catch you later.   

I sent this report via email a few days ago 😂

Great catch mate, I was very confused too at first.

However... One other "bug" related to this is that when you load the profile for the briefest of moments you catch a glimpse of two other "categories" above the Quest Achievement and above Crystallize Achievement...

I know that means something is coming soon and I remember there was something above them in the .apk versions.

Keep up the good work!!

Supporter since September 2015 (missed ICO) by just a bit 😢

Edited by Voltron1984

2 hours ago, Voltron1984 said:

However... One other "bug" related to this is that when you load the profile for the briefest of moments you catch a glimpse of two other "categories" above the Quest Achievement and above Crystallize Achievement...

yup, i've seen this too but never fast enough to screenshot.

4 minutes ago, cdex said:

yup, i've seen this too but never fast enough to screenshot.

made a new topic for it.

3 new cats.png

18 minutes ago, cdex said:

made a new topic for it.

3 new cats.png

Yeah I noted it too but could't reproduce it to take a screen. It seems to say: "towns of trade" and "mech and magic". What is that going to be? Related to the announcement about "Nova Crystalis" which just came in by email?