BenRPG

Hope to be able to blockchainizate this one...

Wow, When I grow up I want to be like you guys.

I was #1 on the leaderboard the day SoG launched.  It was a lot of work to get there.  Thanks for letting me be at the top for a day.  :-)

19 now and falling.  I can't keep up with your teams.  I am so jealous.  You Rock!

Best I can do is:

bc1.thumb.png.b02ef78cf17345c7d76d3057c09eab18.png

Don't know if it can be blockchainized or not but it sure is a lot of work.  Like you, I am looking for the other three.  This guy is a gas but I still get my butt clobbered from time to time when I am not paying attention to the game or spells go awry.  _ _it happens.

Good luck on your quest for Orcandas

@Eddy They are quite secretive about the blockchainization prozess. However, I think it is already clear that only quad fused cards can be blockchainizated and no commons.

Here are two more which I'd love to blockchainizate one day:

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

• Like 2

If they do enable 'blockchainizate' it will cost you some btc or bcy to do so because there will be a gas cost to create a card. Hopefully they can do it and make the process rather seamless.

1 hour ago, cdex said:

If they do enable 'blockchainizate' it will cost you some btc or bcy to do so because there will be a gas cost to create a card. Hopefully they can do it and make the process rather seamless.

Well I think they might charge for the TX fees. However, If you look at how much you have to grind to get one of these they might just charge you some in-game currency like gold or crystals. We'll see.

I was thinking that they might charge a small amount of the gems to blockchainize... hmm, it'll be interesting to see what they come up with, hope we see this released by summer, it's one of the killer features in my opinion.

Edited by NimbleBodhi

I bet the French (mes amies) I mean this in the nicest way, will agree.

Blockchain sort of sounds like one of those French poodles. 

mrsfiefie.png.f569cb6a912cbeed7b5bd3e74782b9c4.png   What's her name?  Fie Fie? or Fee fee

fiefie.png.6a22c811984ad3e1afab48de53801b6c.png   This is Mr. Fee fee  What did he say to the Mrs?  Woof!

A small fee would be okay.

smfiefie.png.3732d6a626c1332b263d8927f3466d53.png

More material. I guess the order of my liking of the cards is about the order in the post. Flame all 7 with speed 2, why not.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

One more.

What might such a card be worth in trades later?

* How many elemental crystals does a quad fused fully upped epic card cost?

* That's 7x(5+15+30+60) crystals for level elevation only. Plus 4x22 crystals for the raw cards themselves (that's how many crystals you can get by crystalizing them, one could of course assign more value to these, as you need the right 4 and so on, but I stick with this for now). So a total of 852 elemental crystals to invest in a quad fused epic. (Maybe the 7th upgrade is not needed for blockchainisation but I just stick with this for now)

* How much are elemental crystals worth?

* Assuming a player is on level 26 has 36 stamina. Maybe not the average player today, but later lot's of people will have that level. So with this stamina I assume the player can get 1000 gold (maybe more in challenge with the right cards, but that's basically winning Sia on 3 stars 4 times)

* 800 gems cost 100 $, so for a Stamina refill of 2 gems that would make 0.25 $ at the lowest rate.

* So 0.25$ per 1000 Gold. For this calculation I assume a booster of 10 cards (conveniently costs 1000 gold) to contain 8 commons and 2 rares. Crystallized that's 22 elemental crystals. From my gut feeling that's about right.

* This makes 39 stamina refills at 0.25 each to mine for 852 crystals. Totals to 9.75$

Now this Calcination takes into consideration some things, others not. It basically assumes a prize as if you wanted to hire someone to do this for you, but not calculating a salary. This goes well with the thought that time playing games is not something one would want compensation for. It's basically the raw material cost. Of course one can make more gold per stamina, but that will take longer. Of course one can not pay for stamina refills at all, but that also takes longer. for some people stamina costs will be higher, for other lower depending on how patient they are and in how big chunks they buy gems, if at all.

I would not sells such a card with a "target all" effect for these 10 bucks. I would rather see 20 bucks for one of these. Others maybe for 5 bucks depending on how much I like them. Currently no plans for that, just trying to assess assets and follow up on this a bit.

@Eddy I think the mixed calculation with the mining you are making is misleading/confusing. You can kind of think of it like that since you are mining, but it doesn't matter in the BitCrystal economy. Not saying there is no synergy between these things ever, but the mining part is for sure not relevant in the price calculation. If my approach is better, I don't know, but it is an example of a quad fused epic and I think it is quite comprehensible.

Capture.JPG

• Like 1

....packs up, goes home.....

How many epic packs did you buy? Edit: For reference, I bought maybe 15 to 20 such packs. I have one legendary which I have twice. Then some single ones. I pulled at the most 3 legendaries from packs.

What's the Upgrade costs (upgrade 1-5) for an in game legendary?

The queen and the firelord are paragon. Congrats!

Edited by BenRPG

@BenRPG thank you for making a pass at crunching the numbers on blockchaining cards.  It is nice to see the numbers at arms length like this.

I didn't know what keystone was.  The markup due to vendors for selling products.  Yes, it makes a difference what one sells but 30% is not unreasonable.  Mind you that is for merchants who get stuff off the back of the truck, stock the store and sell.  It is suppose to cover the cost of doing business plus profit or they are soon out of business.  Many stores, food service have outrageous profit margins.  Then of course they offer specials at cost or near cost and count on follow on sales to make ends meet.  Beer and drinks at a bar for example can have a huge markup depending on the venue.

You could sell $10 USD block chain cards all day.  For that kind of scratch I will keep the ones I earn.  Now, on the other hand someone offers me $20 $50 .... whatever then I will have to start giving it some serious thought.  When SoG gets a following, supply and demand will kick in and we let the market do it's thing.  I would like to put something up on the BoO just to see how it is done and be able to say, I did it.  SoG growth is going to be fun to watch.  I can't swing a silver partner or whatever just at the moment but who knows what tomorrow will bring.

I just wanted to say thanks again for sharing.   You and @Naked Hiker have some really pretty cards.  Powerful too.

I have some work to do on the Lore of SoG so can't babble too much here.  Our conversation has born fruit and given me a mini quest to convert the stories over to google docs.  I did the one about Warana Thieves - "Tall Tails" and hope to get the others converted soon.  Stay tuned.

@Eddy Sure, I see your point. I am not intending to sell these cards, as I stated. Maybe try it once as you mentioned as well. the reason for me to apply this method was to kind of get a feeling for it. I wonder how the legendaries update. I guess it's still this:

If I calculate the same formula plus use 50 crystal as the card prices I get to 17.95. So roughly double. As I mentioned these are more an average resource invest gauge. Sure the legendaries will have a higher collectors value and probably less will be created on the blockchain.

Capture.JPG

@BenRPG yup I expect there is a modifier for legendries, kind of like the difference between new and aged bottles of booze.  The smooth ones can get pricy.

I see a problem here.  At least for me.  I don't think I am likely to be selling many of my hard won cards either.  That I suppose is what the merchant guild - the SoG card stores are for.  I had hoped that we would be able to put more cards up for trade or sale.  It could be a very long haul to pull the particular card we need to fuse.  Another addition I would like to see is a card wallet.  Not for sale.  A place to put my collection, even the everyday cards so that I do not have to see them and can not accidently crystalize one I have been saving forever.  I am not sure how hard that is to do.  I would like to take them out of play - say store them in a card tavern or card dorm so I can look at them, call on them if I have to or just keep them safe.  Those plastic pages or individual boxes we used for our baseball and MTG cards.

I wish I had time to work with and API.  Make an app to house our collections that can show them on the screen, index by keyword,  value (bought sold, estimated,etc.) , sub totals our collection number, type, cost, value, x-for sale, x-for keepers, x-for play, etc.  As it is I have 19 boxes in my team panel.  It is a little worky, workie, ?  cumbersome.  I have been meaning to ask the developers or put a note in the suggestion box but I have stirred up enough trouble in the SoG realm for one day. 

c1.png.cf0be016f17076369f483ea6a4f535ee.png

c2.png.15f92fe24ad87f7b2219d8bbb4e611e7.png

At the time I did not know that not all cards can be blockchainized.

Edited by Eddy

On 6/21/2017 at 3:25 PM, BenRPG said:

Two new ones after some Ogers and luck tonight....

Capture2.JPG

Capture.JPG

Yeah, I had ALOT of luck today...prolly THE best card draws in one day Ive ever had.  Somewhere around 4-5 epics and 2 Legendaries in just around 250 or so card draws.  I just need a little more elemental crystal and I will have my Heavenly Shepperd!  

Btw...LOVE the card art for that divine knight...beautiful.  Paladin type characters are always my fav for a lead in any rpg fantasy type party....suuuch a sucker for the paladin/holy knight archetype.  I also just need ONE more Merman Trident and I will be able to quad fuse it....I still HATE myself being being soooo dense as to dismantle the first one I ever found suuuper early after launch...cuz ida had it quad before the recent update even.

when you say you purchased the legendary/epic card booster, are you referring to the booster that costs 45 premium white crystal er whatever?  I never have purchased one or even the lesser rare booster...I couldn't help but think of all the stamina I could refill...and continued motivation to keep playing cuz I still need more epics/legends lol.  I figured it up today and total since launch I have drawn somewhere right over 15-18 Legendary cards, and double or more than that in epics.  Wish I would have kept every single card better than rare no matter what...oh well...now I know..and knowing is half the battle....GIJOE 

2 hours ago, BenRPG said:

Capture.JPG

Also, got this Legendary yesterday or day before?  Sometime recently, first one Ive ever owned..non fused of course.  I have yet to obtain the earth/green Legend..its the only one left I have never found.

I swear...after the last few days...I am due to draw nothing but commons for 2 months straight haha

Edited by Tychaeus

I would hope so for 45 gems you ought to be able to pick which specific legendary you want and straight up buy it lol.  Thats a little odd that there would be SUCH a disparity between players to draw epics and legendarys..at least legends...weird..especially bc you have about double or more the lifetime gold than me 😳

A few of my legendarys are from achievement completions though..but maybe only 1-3 at most.

Edited by Tychaeus

Picking a legendary for 45 gems  would hardlock the value of a quad fused legendary to ~ $50ish.... not so good for the economy regardless what you think they might be worth

Edited by Overtime