BenRPG

Hope to be able to blockchainizate this one...

All i meant was..thats a lot of gems for 1 POSSIBILITY of a Legendary draw...its actually for one epic or higher guarantee plus a random or two.

On 6/27/2017 at 1:13 AM, Tychaeus said:

All i meant was..thats a lot of gems for 1 POSSIBILITY of a Legendary draw...its actually for one epic or higher guarantee plus a random or two.

I know it's kind of dumb to buy these packs, but I couldn't resist sometimes....

Oh I hear ya.  There were a few times I might have almost done the same then a day later I got lucky and it put the thought outta my head. I just know better now and Id rather have something to look forward to.

Right now I have a bunch of max leveled fused cards but I'm not quad fusing them because I don't want to lose the ability to blockchainize them when that becomes available. Is that correct thinking, or will an already quad fused card be able to be blockchainized too? 

21 hours ago, cdex said:

Right now I have a bunch of max leveled fused cards but I'm not quad fusing them because I don't want to lose the ability to blockchainize them when that becomes available. Is that correct thinking, or will an already quad fused card be able to be blockchainized too? 

According to what is currently known, assumed and communicated from EDS only quad fused cards can be blockchainized.

1 hour ago, BenRPG said:

According to what is currently known, assumed and communicated from EDS only quad fused cards can be blockchainized.

Yes, I understand this. I just don't know if this is meant to take place when you quad fuse, or if it can take place any time after they've been quad fused.

Yeah only quads and an admin made a comment to someone worrying about quad fusing something recently like "don't worry, you will still be able to blockchanize because only quads can be...etc."

Man, I am so jealous.  This is probably my next favorite card after Trident Queen and before Shepherd.  I have only ever managed to draw one Apprentice of Aodh though and I have a shadow warrior quad so I don't get to use him anymore until I get at least one more.  I love the card art too, but I would actually use this card as I am one of those that uses in game only cards with exception to the one free blockchain card given for free after launch.

Side note:  anyone know if there will be any other free blockchain cards given out ever?

On 7/14/2017 at 5:26 PM, BenRPG said:

Capture.JPG

Yeah, hoping to get this one someday, I dismantled before I knew better...prolly 2 of them lol.  Just got one though for Askian.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tychaeus said:

Man, I am so jealous.  This is probably my next favorite card after Trident Queen and before Shepherd.  I have only ever managed to draw one Apprentice of Aodh though and I have a shadow warrior quad so I don't get to use him anymore until I get at least one more.  I love the card art too, but I would actually use this card as I am one of those that uses in game only cards with exception to the one free blockchain card given for free after launch.

Side note:  anyone know if there will be any other free blockchain cards given out ever?

The card is bonkers when fully developed. almost CCMCARD just with less speed. I will sure play Aodh.

Probably yes about more free cards. There are several free cards and one you could still get is the BTCMEETUPCD if you find a Bitcoin meetup in your area and care to urge the organisier to apply for some cards to hand out.

😳   1000 gold payout beating dark creator for the first time lmao.  The gold just kept coooooming aaaannnd coooming, and I was thinking...it SHOULD payout 1000 gold for how many attempts it took me to balance my group lol...really didn't expect it to actually pay out 1k ahaha.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tychaeus said:

😳   1000 gold payout beating dark creator for the first time lmao....it SHOULD payout 1000 gold for how many attempts it took me to balance my group lol...really didn't expect it to actually pay out 1k ahaha.

It gets harder and pays less. I think it's 500 then 345