loggle

Minion Slayer Quest

v1.2.0 - Moto G Android 6.0.1

The quest "Minion Slayer - destroy 40 minions" does not count minions destroyed when I play the "purple dragon" level. I tested on 2 other levels and the destroyed minions were counted but twice it failed to register minions destroyed when I played this particular level.

Edited by loggle
added specs

v 1.2.2 - Android 4.4.4

I just experienced this same problem with the "Quirin the Druid" level. I have completed this level (3 stars). Because this level has a lot of opponents, it seems perfect for the "Minion Slayer - Destroy 100 enemies" quest. But after playing the level, the counter did not increase. I have tried this several times.

Edited by PerryChance

Could it always be with the last finished level. For me it used to be Sia which doesn't count. Now it's Ogre. Challenge also doesn't count, by the way. Raid does seem to count, however.

Or maybe only once an enemy dies by spikes it cancels out all other kills...one or the other.  Just use levels without spikes like the Ice prince level has a good number of kills for example, thats usually what I use with that quest.

this is true for kill any number count quests, 40 or 100.  

Edited by Tychaeus