joeychips

Also having Wallet Registration Problems

I am trying to link my BoO to SoG and I copy the XCP link from the BoO app. Yet when pasting it into SoG website I get this message.
"That XCP Adress already exists in database, please choose another one."
Please help.

On 28/05/2017 at 1:45 AM, joeychips said:

Fyi this is now fixed. For some reason, it only worked when I used a desktop to enter my wallet address.

Glad it worked!

We'll investigate why it didn't work from the app..thanks for the heads up!

I'm having the same problem. That message pops up in red after I try and enter the XCP address online in my profile. Can you please fix my account so it's linked to my SoG game? I cannot use the card that I purchased.  My name in the game is Veritably. I sent you an email yesterday. "That XCP Adress already exists in database, please choose another one." it says. 

Hello Veritably,

We just fixed it. The issue was happening when logging in with email (instead of player name).

It would help if you could try this:

1) login to the website with your email and try to link the wallet. 

2) if it doesn't work, logout and login again with your username, then try to link the wallet again.

Please tell us if step 1 works for you (and if it doesn't, what happens at step two)

Thanks!

Hi there. I tried both methods on three different browsers on my galaxy s8. None of them worked. After I enter my information, the address and password, then it just returns to the same screen with no updates made. Quite frustrating. Could I give you my information in a private message for you to try? 

Screenshot_20170629-112301.png

The bug is not fixed for me. I still cannot link my wallet. I'll make a new wallet in the secure folder on my phone and send you the details. My regular wallet is not in my phones secure folder. Please let me know if you can link these.