stephy

Volume

22 posts in this topic

Hi EDS, i know i have been relentless with marketing recently... But did you realize that as of today, your are the lowest trading cryptocurrency of all in poloniex with a mere 29 btc ... Even the shittiest of cryptocurrency have more volume than you.... Yet your project is great...don't you think of this as an alarm of some sort? No warning sign has lighted yet at EDS? I'm now concern about Bcy getting delisted ... Very dangerous if your multiplayer isn't well received... Your project dies asap... So once again, marketing guys ! It's not too late ...but you are clearly on the verge... All 4 did nothing in more than a month I don't know what you are waiting or hoping from them but it's clearly not coming any soon...take your own decision and start with targeted adds On Facebook...I already told you all about this before so I won't repeat that... Wake up EDS.

I now have a MUTUAL investment fund (skynorthinvestment) for crypto trading and already investing for 35 ppl with very respectable fund,( just so we don't speak price) and I also have a two PERSONAL account (just so you know if I dump all my personal BCY right now the price would range around 500k-1000k and I'm all alone and just buying in every dip!

Right now, with my mutual fund I have invested in 11 cryptocurrency which I also own in my PERSONAL and

**Bcy is the only crypto I own with my personal and DON'T OWN with my mutual funds and don't want to!! All this since your scaring the shit out of me with ** :

1. no marketing after two year of hard work,

2 and a shady silence,

3 no more than 10k download after the BIG release 

4. decreasing burning report 

5 so many card I'm afraid the games mechanism gonna be over ruled by fews which make most of blockchain card totally unworthy for competitive player which make a lot of broken in game economy = massive piss off

6 Not even able to promote on Facebook with ads even it soooo cheap! 

7 I could go on and on ...please make me stop :p! 

So so what do you have to say for defense? I would be very please with strong arguments on how do you exactly intent to reach poeple like ASAP because You know that if the multiplayer don't goes awry spell of Genesis slowly dies and I know you know it 

image.png

image.png

@EDS: The tone is a bit harsh (and posted 3 times), but in essence he is right. He also states that you do have a nice product, which is also true.

Where is the nice advanture roadmap which used to be updated frequently? It would at least be nice to know what the plans are, for e.g. marketing.

On the other hand the message above has to be seen in perspective. I think it's a tad too pesimistic. If I look at the leaderboard I always check how many players have 10k and 100k points and it's getting more and more. What we don't see without taking a snapshot every day is how many players stop their advancement and don't play any longer.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, stephy said:

Hi EDS, i know i have been relentless with marketing recently... But did you realize that as of today, your are the lowest trading cryptocurrency of all in poloniex with a mere 29 btc ... Even the shittiest of cryptocurrency have more volume than you.... Yet your project is great...don't you think of this as an alarm of some sort? No warning sign has lighted yet at EDS? I'm now concern about Bcy getting delisted ... Very dangerous if your multiplayer isn't well received... Your project dies asap... So once again, marketing guys ! It's not too late ...but you are clearly on the verge... All 4 did nothing in more than a month I don't know what you are waiting or hoping from them but it's clearly not coming any soon...take your own decision and start with targeted adds On Facebook...I already told you all about this before so I won't repeat that... Wake up EDS.

I now have a MUTUAL investment fund (skynorthinvestment) for crypto trading and already investing for 35 ppl with very respectable fund,( just so we don't speak price) and I also have a two PERSONAL account (just so you know if I dump all my personal BCY right now the price would range around 500k-1000k and I'm all alone and just buying in every dip!

Right now, with my mutual fund I have invested in 11 cryptocurrency which I also own in my PERSONAL and

**Bcy is the only crypto I own with my personal and DON'T OWN with my mutual funds and don't want to!! All this since your scaring the shit out of me with ** :

1. no marketing after two year of hard work,

2 and a shady silence,

3 no more than 10k download after the BIG release 

4. decreasing burning report 

5 so many card I'm afraid the games mechanism gonna be over ruled by fews which make most of blockchain card totally unworthy for competitive player which make a lot of broken in game economy = massive piss off

6 Not even able to promote on Facebook with ads even it soooo cheap! 

7 I could go on and on ...please make me stop :p! 

So so what do you have to say for defense? I would be very please with strong arguments on how do you exactly intent to reach poeple like ASAP because You know that if the multiplayer don't goes awry spell of Genesis slowly dies and I know you know it 

image.png

image.png

i think EDS TEAM  don't reply .....

Edited by ANG
1 person likes this

I have to agree, the game is good but marketing should be done way better, and there needs to be updates and new content very soon. I do think though the game is not ready to become really popular right now with the current blockchain congestion and high fees and long confirmation times. So a slow start like this could perhaps be better for the game in the long run. But it needs to pick up the pace once the blockchain issues are fixed.

Dear user (Stephy)

We have taken good notice of your messages on the forum, thank you for your useful feedback. We acknowledge your personal concerns and can inform that we changed and expanded our marketing actions according our monitoring, and that we will further adapt in the next weeks. Our audience keeps growing at a steady pace and our stakeholders' opinions are as important as the many other aspects of our business.

Btw, there is no need to post 3 times the same message. Regards

1 person likes this

Thanks for the info nic, if I have posted it three times it's because there is almost none to inexistant communication between EDS and the community... so I wanted to be sure that you read it because I never know where you guys are actives and because it's hard to confirm if the message is received when you really are slow on feedback and since, silence is gold, seems to be a motto for EDS! With that being said, thanks for your quick reply this times very MUCH appreciated 

Posted (edited)

As someone whi isn't quite ready to sink the money required into cryptocurrency and only plays with the games' in game cards, Indo agree with the above sentiments.  Advertising and marketing has seemed very low to moderate at best.  The game is sooooo addictive and fun, if only more people were met with the opportunity to be put in contact with it.  Some promotions or 500 gold coin game currency upon start kind of incentives might help.  Even just advertising thw free 25 or so premium currency for starting the game abd registering seems like it would help.  Also, literally the only thing that has slowed down my gameplay recently is the seemingly really low drop rates for epics and legendarys.  I already posted in detail, but something like 2 epics in about 600 draws seems a tad low.  I may be outta line here as I seemingly had better luck in the past, but just my 2 cents.

plus, it seems I remember reading the expansion to the campaign should be coming sometime in June or July which is not too far off at all.  Maybe the beginnings of some either co op or pvp being launched in tandem with the campaign expansion would really bring a good amount more to the player base and of course add to the longevity and replayability.  Even if the multiplay was a very basic model at first, competition would seem to definately stimulate the blockchain economy.

Edited by Tychaeus

On 31/5/2017 at 2:48 PM, Nicolas Sierro said:

Dear user (Stephy)

We have taken good notice of your messages on the forum, thank you for your useful feedback. We acknowledge your personal concerns and can inform that we changed and expanded our marketing actions according our monitoring, and that we will further adapt in the next weeks. Our audience keeps growing at a steady pace and our stakeholders' opinions are as important as the many other aspects of our business.

Btw, there is no need to post 3 times the same message. Regards

where is MARKETING ?

1 hour ago, ANG said:

where is MARKETING ?

Hey @ANG could you clarify what you exactly mean with MARKETING? (because they already do marketing, but maybe you can be more specific and help them with your tips)

They have a:

- forum

- twitter account

- slack community

- facebook 

- tumblr

- multiple websites

- and share on multiple websites their content

- and don't forget the newsletter :) 

Looking forward to your tips

kind regards,

Robert

Posted (edited)

I assume he is referring to a more aggressive approach which reaches new customers. Like e.g. use video adds similar to the ones we have in SoG when we up our stamina for 5. This will be a good way to go, but I think they stated that they are waiting for a few more features before pushing big. the game will than have more potential to engage the players more and longer. Further they stated that their next update might become a featured product on the AppStore which was the reason for pushing the update a little further to the back so it contains more features like e.g. Raid.

Edit: I guess rewarding players to (ab)use their network to promote the game would als be a way to reach more players without airing expensive adds.

Edited by BenRPG
1 person likes this

10 hours ago, BenRPG said:

I assume he is referring to a more aggressive approach which reaches new customers. Like e.g. use video adds similar to the ones we have in SoG when we up our stamina for 5. This will be a good way to go, but I think they stated that they are waiting for a few more features before pushing big. the game will than have more potential to engage the players more and longer. Further they stated that their next update might become a featured product on the AppStore which was the reason for pushing the update a little further to the back so it contains more features like e.g. Raid.

Edit: I guess rewarding players to (ab)use their network to promote the game would als be a way to reach more players without airing expensive adds.

yes, more advertising, more teaser,   where is channel 4 ???  where is vanbex ?

@ANG

3 hours ago, ANG said:

yes, more advertising, more teaser,   where is channel 4 ???  where is vanbex ?

Can you clarify exactly what you mean by channel 4 and vanbex?

The other two are not constructive criticisms.

Thanks 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Robert said:

@ANG

The other two are not constructive criticisms.

Thanks 

you see the Volume on the Exchange ?  and BCY Market Rank ?

For you it's all OK ?

132     BitcrystalsBitcrystals   BCY   $11,846,209  $0.508892 23,278,435  * $287,500  -1.60% -2.71% -23.17%
Edited by ANG

4 hours ago, ANG said:

you see the Volume on the Exchange ?  and BCY Market Rank ?

For you it's all OK ?

132     BitcrystalsBitcrystals   BCY   $11,846,209  $0.508892 23,278,435  * $287,500  -1.60% -2.71% -23.17%

I asked first :)

But since I don't want to get into "internet fighting". Here's my answer:

I check the trading volume since 2 (almost 3) years. I'm aware of the volume.

For me all is OK. Otherwise I would have sold my Bitcrystals a long time ago.

Again:

I'm interested in helping them as much as you do.

Kind regards,

Robert

On 17/6/2017 at 5:27 PM, Robert said:

I asked first :)

But since I don't want to get into "internet fighting". Here's my answer:

I check the trading volume since 2 (almost 3) years. I'm aware of the volume.

For me all is OK. Otherwise I would have sold my Bitcrystals a long time ago.

Again:

I'm interested in helping them as much as you do.

Kind regards,

Robert

Fighting over the internet is not needed, of course.

However the problem is

That vanbex had to make pr & publicity or i'm wring  or
What is their role ?

channel 4 ---> What is their role ?

The game and the project are unknown and badly advertised

The volume in the exchange is important don't you think?

In the market cap in one year we are much regressed instead of going ahead

@makosch I think you're still the boss of marketing operations correct? Could you have a look at the questions of @ANG ? (vanbex and channel 4)

@ANG regarding volume: yes it's important. The only way to increase that is to bring regular updates. I think they are doing a great job with that. I've suggested to the team a weekly youtube video and to make the game also available so twitchers can stream it. I'm not sure if the latter already has been implemented.

Do you enjoy playing the game? What are your thoughts about the upcoming update? 

:) 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, ANG said:

The volume in the exchange is important don't you think?

Shaban talked quite a lot about the ICO, game economy and all during our Meetup. Will link the video when available. He basically clearly stated that he does not want the BCY currency to mainly have speculative value. They are not specifically attracting speculators and day traders. They want it to be a measure of how thought after the currency is to buy blockchain cards. Of course speculation is always a topic and some of the value and trade volume will always clearly be speculative.

If you compare it with other ICOs it is ridiculous. Some of these have a market cap of millions only after giving 5 presentations and having 2 developers on board (huge hypes, nothing behind). BCY has a product and a dev team and a proven track record. I think they are not looking for the hype but to build a community of gamers and thus reward the BCY investors.

There was also a question about how revenue streams of SoG are separated from the other projects EDS has ongoing. There was not a 100% clear answer but Shaban stated that the BCY is not forgotten and that they heavily rely on the people who shared their vision initially to stick with them and profit of it if this economy grows. I guess more news will be share on the 22nd.

I agree with you that a delisting from Polo (or ShapeShift, even worse) would not be good (even though I assume that many trades on Polo are actually of speculative nature).

I think we just need some patience here. Wait for few more features and then I think the product is ready to be pushed to a greater audience.

Edited by BenRPG

31 minutes ago, BenRPG said:

Shaban talked quite a lot about the ICO, game economy and all during our Meetup. Will link the video when available. He basically clearly stated that he does not want the BCY currency to mainly have speculative value. They are not specifically attracting speculators and day traders. They want it to be a measure of how thought after the currency is to buy blockchain cards. Of course speculation is always a topic and some of the value and trade volume will always clearly be speculative.

If you compare it with other ICOs it is ridiculous. Some of these have a market cap of millions only after giving 5 presentations and having 2 developers on board (huge hypes, nothing behind). BCY has a product and a dev team and a proven track record. I think they are not looking for the hype but to build a community of gamers and thus reward the BCY investors.

There was also a question about how revenue streams of SoG are separated from the other projects EDS has ongoing. There was not a 100% clear answer but Shaban stated that the BCY is not forgotten and that they heavily rely on the people who shared their vision initially to stick with them and profit of it if this economy grows. I guess more news will be share on the 22nd.

I agree with you that a delisting from Polo (or ShapeShift, even worse) would not be good (even though I assume that many trades on Polo are actually of speculative nature).

I think we just need some patience here. Wait for few more features and then I think the product is ready to be pushed to a greater audience.

ok it's not speculative and the Team don't care, Investor and Speculator.

but Without their funds, spell of genesis would not exist

1 - Why should I continue to invest and keep the BTC capital in bcy? If I do not play SOG and if I do not buy cards?

At this point they should introduce a stake of interest to investors, even with free cards only to holders who can then resell and earn something.

Hey ANG,

if you don't play the game. Just wait for the update and you'll see the increase in volume.

can you stay for another week :)

9 hours ago, ANG said:

ok it's not speculative and the Team don't care, Investor and Speculator.

I just want to ad here, that I feel you quoted me wrong. I was understanding that they want to build value from a real product and community of players rather than a hype. If course if you invested with other promises at the time (I don't know what was promised), that is a different thing. But hey, in the end that is exactly what a market is for. You don't like it any more, sell. As easy as that. Other people might be interested in cheap bitcrystals and happily buy them.

Regarding all your other comments, I leave it to the EDS team to address them.

What is this Channel 4 topic buy the way? Is there maybe a confusion since their publisher is called All4Games?

On 19/6/2017 at 10:10 PM, BenRPG said:

I just want to ad here, that I feel you quoted me wrong. I was understanding that they want to build value from a real product and community of players rather than a hype. If course if you invested with other promises at the time (I don't know what was promised), that is a different thing. But hey, in the end that is exactly what a market is for. You don't like it any more, sell. As easy as that. Other people might be interested in cheap bitcrystals and happily buy them.

Regarding all your other comments, I leave it to the EDS team to address them.

What is this Channel 4 topic buy the way? Is there maybe a confusion since their publisher is called All4Games?

the volume is up, but the price ehehehehhe don't increase, but WHY ?

because investor after 2 years sell sell sell and are tired to wait, the increase of value in BTC ( not dollars ) probably, or i'm WRONG ?

see this comments ( and many others ) on Bitcointalk forum and probably they are investor :

- 2 Years following this development.. and this game still looks like Bubble with saga and nothing else...
There's no multiplayer yet... trading p2p not avaible yet..
Only levels & more levels.. and more cards thrown to the backers...
But.... Do the cards really cost that much?

That's the reason BCY keeps falling and its at the rank #130....  even though i remember watching it at top 20...

But does common says.. Is the card of a slow developed game that is years away to get to finished as projected really worth 8k USD (satoshicard)?

- Is sad.. i remember when game came out, this coin didnt push like it should, now when updates and Nova Crystals are at the door, BCY going same road...time to promote this coin BCY team, if not you will be eaten by other game coins on the market... Just invest something in to videos, articles.. is time to go all around the world.

People still see this as shitcoin...and people buy wjat they read.. if there is nothing to read, you get lost on this market very fast... Keep it up doing great job, just make impact on internet also. =) 

Edited by ANG