joeychips

Card Pending for 5+ Days

Please help. A card I ordered on BoO days ago (5/26/2017) is stuck in pending status. There is plenty of Bitcoin and Bitcrystals in the account. I bought it outright, not a limit order. Why is it taking so long. Is this normal?

Edited by joeychips

The blockchain is at capacity. If the fee that you used was not high enough your transaction will sit in limbo until the mempool (outstanding transactions) get under control. 

It's the current issue facing BTC and why everyone's interested in a solution. You will get it eventually, sometimes it can take a while though. The only other option is to use a higher fee which can get expensive. 

Thanks for letting me know. I am surprised it has gotten this bad. Perhaps the network should switch to Ethereum instead. I have doubts about Bitcoiners actually agreeing on a real solution this year.

42 minutes ago, joeychips said:

Thanks for letting me know. I am surprised it has gotten this bad. Perhaps the network should switch to Ethereum instead. I have doubts about Bitcoiners actually agreeing on a real solution this year.

I think Ethereum will have very similar scaling issues soon. I am also not sure if the payment channels they will have will be suitable for transfering these in game assets, as these will also be off chain transactions it seems.

Ethereum avg transaction fee is at $1 already and growing fast and will soon outpace even that of Bitcoin. Litecoin I think would be a better option, Ethereum is actually much harder to scale than both Bitcoin and Litecoin and they're going to run into big problems very soon. All Ethereum users think about right now is the 'flippening', but the way I see and understand it it will soon turn out to be just a fantasy. Litecoin already has 7-8 times more transaction capacity than Bitcoin with Segwit and with Lightning it's going to increase a whole lot more. All the hype may be around Ethereum right now but that doesn't make it the best blockchain.

Hello, 

I bought 2 cards Lalabaster, 52 days ago on adress: 16pxRF.... and so on, and they still didn't come to my wallet. I payed 100 bitcrystals and are also gone from my wallet. If you click on swapbot merchant in BoO you can still see the thing pending. Can someone help me?

• Confused 1

Hi @Deluzi

We are really sorry for the inconvenience.

For your specific issue, I contact the swapbot team directly, and I am keeping an eye on it since 5 days (it's still not moving).

That could sometimes take time before we receive a reply, so please be patient.

On your side you also can contact Adam directly on the slack swapbot-support -> link

Thanks for your understanding, I will get back to you as soon as I have more information.

@All

All the other transactions should be completed, but if you still have one or more pending since a long time, please do not hesitate to let me know. Thank you.

Hello @makosch  @eds_Yzia

Thank you for your help, I just thought to mention it, because other transactions who bought lucas got allready trough, or at least most of them.

Thank you!

Edited by Deluzi
  • Like 2