Could you somehow substract players that their Gold amount did not changed in last checking time. This way we coudl excatly see number of active players on all levels.

On 8/1/2017 at 5:17 PM, Febo said:

Could you somehow substract players that their Gold amount did not changed in last checking time. This way we coudl excatly see number of active players on all levels.

No I can't because this would mean to check every user manually. I can't get the page to display all entries on one page. If that was the case I could copy paste and have a full snapshot. I just gather the numbers manually and click through the sites. If you check the history of this thread you will see that @Nolan stated that he kind of made a parser for the leaderboard. However, he has not shared any of his data yet.

Nolan sent me this. Not sure how relevant this still is with the new score scheme. But one can for sure make a lot of analysis about player behavior in that time: 

You can find below a .json file with all records from 11 June to now (1 record per hour).

File structure:
_id: id of record (useless in this case)
records: Array of [position, name, score]
timestamp: Date when I took the record

Have fun and have a nice day

sogefficiency.leaderboard.json

On 8/25/2017 at 8:24 PM, Robert said:

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account. @BenRPG

Sorry, that is just what was sent to me...

On 25/08/2017 at 3:30 PM, BenRPG said:

Nolan sent me this. Not sure how relevant this still is with the new score scheme. But one can for sure make a lot of analysis about player behavior in that time: 

You can find below a .json file with all records from 11 June to now (1 record per hour).

File structure:
_id: id of record (useless in this case)
records: Array of [position, name, score]
timestamp: Date when I took the record

Have fun and have a nice day

sogefficiency.leaderboard.json

Hey BenRPG, could you re-upload your json file but this time using a paste2bin website. Your link i unreacheable.

You can use for example http://paste2.org

Thanks

It's like 417 megs. I downloaded it now @eKyNoX and posted it here. It was shared with me in a pm, probably that is why the link didn't work for others.