Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hah

SOG public merchant swapbot sent BCY but no cards back

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi guys not sure if I should post this here or the SOG bug section but I need some help.
Last month SOG's public merchant was offering coindeskdragon (Erudite Dragon in-game name) card for 30 BCY each and I sent 90 BCY to the swapbot for 3 cards. Due to the crazy bitcoin fee increase my transaction was struck until now.

The transaction finally got confirmed today. 67 confirmations by the time I'm typing this, but the swapbot still didn't send me the cards. I assume since the transaction took so long the swapbot forgot about the swap in the first place and now it got my 90 BCY for free.

Here is the transaction on blockchain.info
https://blockchain.info/tx/2a24a6b65003c1f5ad67245b74f7e11af98f899f3b54a8c3a99ee6f1249d25a7

19X5L9dEsbMYg7RZVAqwyb2KrUYPegZjNF is my ORB address and as you can see I didn't recieve anything back from 12u4Vymr3bGTywjMQDgBkwAnazwQuDqzJG that is the swapbot address for the SOG public merchant.

UPDATE:

I got the cards now, thank you support or whoever that helped me with the issue. Also nice ORB and SOG update can't wait to raid more.

Edited by hah
Updating thread and saying thanks for the help.

Is it maybe this transaction, or more precisely their transaction to you? They apparently tried to send but it failed. I think you should contact EDS support or maybe Adam B. Levine from Tokenly about this. If you can prove that you are in fact the sender  of the 90 bcy the should send you the cards. Maybe the bot will issue a return tx for the 90 bcy automatically. They will be able to tell you.

Capture.PNG

Is the EDS support page normally offline?

Hopefully they received my Contact Us message. Right now I'm waiting for them to reply. Thanks for the help BenRPG, I actually didn't know EDS had a support page.