Windblaze

Shop, card , update

Im wondering about what gonna happen after update. If there will be more new campaigns more new bosses, we will get more $ , so we will be able to buy faster cards for 1k gold. SO there is the question, Does the creator of the game lower rates to get epic , legendary cards? What do you think?

I haven't heard that they want to update the drop rates for epics and legendaries. I know they might seem low but if you play for a month or so, you will get some. I think the new 4-7 star levels will probably give more gold and cost the same amount of stamina. The levels which are completely new will probably give more gold but also cost higher stamina. Pure speculation at this point, however.

2 hours ago, wachtwoord said:

It feels like the drop rate of epics has been lowered in the last week but that's probably wrong.

I felt the exact same way after having a TON of luck right at first with multiple dual fused legendaries and dual fused epics quickly coming into my collection.  Then suddenly....one epic in a 300 card draw in one sitting....and about 2 more 300 card at a time draws with one epic...no legendaries...another 300...two epics of no interest, another similar draw....then ONE ten card draw with a legendary and 3 epics LMFAO.  Though, I definately have not had the kinda luck I seemed to have right off the bat (at least once i was starting to regularly farm sia) since and posed this question a few weeks ago.  The devs assured me this was indeed just bad luck.  I s'pose I believe them...sure hope so since I sure have spent some money with them and would reeeeeally hope they were not manipulating the draw chances.

IMG_0088.PNG

In a good few instances I literally need ONE more damned card to quad fuse a legendary or epic.  I am KICKING MYSELF REPEATIDLY for breaking down a mermans trident i was lucky enough to draw reeeeal early in the game...D'oh!

Edited by Tychaeus
Added Inventory Pic

Soooo damn super excited for the new content btw, kinda forgot it was coming so soon, now its tomorrow!  Anyone know what time on June 21 we can expect the update?

WOOOOoooW.  Coincidence is SUCH a funny thing sometimes isn't it?  Literally just after posting the above about epic and legendary draw chances etc...I play a few battles and decide its time for a draw session.  I drew a bit over 150 cards this time and received a total of 4 epics and one legendary....guess which legendary....lol....yep....mermans trident ahaha.  Oh wow....one more trident and I will finally have a quad fused trident, orrr, one more life fruits grower and ill have me that nice little Paladin looking heal all quad!  These two possibilities...pft...inevitabilities 🤓....renew my gameplay urges!  Hah...perfect timing....how...suspicious!  j/k 😜.  Also got my first quad fused epic now, check out my new inventory, and new fully leveled quad epic Hero...damn sexy!  Btw, I did break down one of the epics, some vampire zombie looking guy Im just not worried about ever wanting to  incorporate.

IMG_0089.PNG

IMG_0090.PNG

IMG_0091.PNG

So, thats around 1 good (epic or legendary...mostly epics) card for every 9882.somesuchnumberhere... gold.  Thats not too bad if its a consistent statistic.  But....talk about a damned grind...actually maybe a bit much, it wouldn't be as bad if there was more/varied content to grind those numbers instead of just Sia a million times...or challenge mode which just takes twice as long, but conserves stamina.  Thank god for the upcoming (hours away supposedly) update which looks to add a good bit... I didnt understand at first that existing campaigns were extended to 7 stars...in addition to the new campaign.  Tad confused cuz I thought they meant the achievments/rewards would be extended into 7 stars and have definite rewards etc.   Guess we'll see.  Was thinking "raid" meant something like co op too...async pvp  will still be interesting, but blockchain decks will have an amazing advantage over in game only decks....i think...

Edited by Tychaeus

10 minutes ago, Jasper Damman said:

Hey guys, I can assure that we didn't change drop rates! We are also not planning on doing this.

Other admins have said as much before, and I trust it.  I had a bout of bad luck after a lot of good luck which made me think such, but then...a few other good luck sprees 🤓

I just had a question pop in the noggen though....I seem to remember during beta that there were multiple daily quests at a time instead of how now we get only one a day,  why is this?  Or maybe if you dont complete it that day they stack up?  I have just never allowed a daily quest to go undone for more than 3-4 hours haha.

Yes the idea of a daily quest was "only once per day". Other behavior like in the beta was not intended. You need to login everyday to obtain a new quest. You don't need to finish it the same day though, you can save up to 3. But once you have 3 daily quests saved, you can't obtain new ones until you finish one.

• Like 1

I didn't get anything. I assume that they just moved the rewards to the latest boss. Your "got reward for final level x stars" flag was probably already set when finishing in the previous client version after Sia.

PvP gives additional rewards.

I ve noticed that i can loot more rare cards. In 50 cards i Got 10-14 rare. 

Do have a own way to loot Type cards? I mean do you notice is it easier to loot rare,  epic etc, when you buy 1 card or it is better to buy 10 at once? 

5 minutes ago, Windblaze said:

I ve noticed that i can loot more rare cards. In 50 cards i Got 10-14 rare. 

Do have a own way to loot Type cards? I mean do you notice is it easier to loot rare,  epic etc, when you buy 1 card or it is better to buy 10 at once? 

My experience is that the draw probability for each card is the same, not matter if you buy singles or boosters. I think boosters are more for convenience.

On 6/22/2017 at 1:52 AM, Jasper Damman said:

Yes the idea of a daily quest was "only once per day". Other behavior like in the beta was not intended. You need to login everyday to obtain a new quest. You don't need to finish it the same day though, you can save up to 3. But once you have 3 daily quests saved, you can't obtain new ones until you finish one.

Ah, okie.  That makes sense.

On 6/23/2017 at 0:57 AM, wachtwoord said:

Is it correct there is no direct reward for finishing all the new quests on 1 star?

Is there a reward for finishing them all with 2 or 3 stars?

There was also no reward for finishing everything with 3 stars.