joeychips

Book of Orbs Not Loading

For the past few days, my Book of Orbs app does not finish loading. It hangs and then says:

"Error occurred... Touch here to reload."

Yet that does not work. Any help would be most appreciated. I have restarted the android phone a number of time with the same results.

Have you tried to uninstall, reboot the phone and reinstall. Then restore from back up. First thing I would try. Have you (just for the sake of it) tried BoOs on a different device?

• Like 1

Ah, the first thing you suggested worked instantly. Thanks so much! Hey if you are on Steemit, let me know and I will upvote lots of your posts as a sign of gratitude! 

On 7/14/2017 at 6:57 PM, joeychips said:

Ah, the first thing you suggested worked instantly. Thanks so much! Hey if you are on Steemit, let me know and I will upvote lots of your posts as a sign of gratitude! 

I am just happy it worked for you now.... Enjoy the game.

Hello!!

BoO is not loading for me, and it's doing so for allmost a week now, not loading or if BoO loads I cannot even send cards to my friend or to make an offer on market. Also it's not working right on my friends phone...not just mine... 

EDIT:

Well, we tryed custom fee and it worked for sending transactions.. if you use those recommended(low, normal, high) doesn't work.

Edited by Deluzi