Mizar

What is this pvp rank?

Not sure what this means, I lost a raid battle and a pvp rank from 11 to 10. Then leveled up again but now my rank shows as Br? Anyone knows what this means or is it a bug? And what do those 5 white crystals at the right stand for? Does it mean the reward (5x normal cards?) you get if you level up another rank?

Br_rank.jpg

Br is bronze (level 11), si is silver (level 12) and go is gold (level 13). I believe there's a level above that but Silver is my highest level so far.

The 5 with the icon indicates your reward for reaching level silver (5 common or higher).

• Like 1

Does anyone know whether you can decline a pvp match? I dont want to face CDEX as I'll lose for sure :(

Why does my scout keep finding good players :P

Edit:

Played and lost in the 2nd round. At least I survived round 2 this time but now I'm back down in bronze.

Edited by wachtwoord
  • Like 1

Can you level up or get rewards after genesis?

Looking forward to that Legendary. I have 3 now. Only drawn 2 and got 1 for 3,000 crystallization achievement. Ideally get something I can fuse.

On 7/11/2017 at 4:55 PM, cdex said:

Can you level up or get rewards after genesis?

Looking forward to that Legendary. I have 3 now. Only drawn 2 and got 1 for 3,000 crystallization achievement. Ideally get something I can fuse.

At least in the last release you never got the 10 card reward. Was already reported.

I'm silver now and on my way to gold. I am avoiding gold like the plague, fighting bronze and silver are doable if you aim carefully but gold is hell.

8 minutes ago, BenRPG said:

You guys do know that one can avoid dropping levels...?

You mean by not fighting? Or there is another way to not lose points?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mizar said:

I'm silver now and on my way to gold. I am avoiding gold like the plague, fighting bronze and silver are doable if you aim carefully but gold is hell.

How do you avoid certain opponents? 

13 hours ago, Mizar said:

You mean by not fighting? Or there is another way to not lose points?

No? Retreating doesn't work (someone said that was an option). I generally win against lvl10 and bronze but silver I beat like 1 in 5 times or something.

8 hours ago, walkie101 said:

Simply turn off the game before you lost your last card. It's a bug, and if there is someone who is using it - it's honorable to tell the rest.

Told everyone a long time ago...some people might have missed it ;-)

2 hours ago, BenRPG said:

Told everyone a long time ago...some people might have missed it ;-)

I thought you meant retreat. When that didnt work I figured it was fixed.

I could have had that legendary days ago and now it will take days more lol. Thanks for sharing at least (both of you).

• Like 1