Tychaeus

Just logged in and there was a new level?!

First, I logged in, all my epics and legendarys were gone and my team replaced with all rare cards, had 34k gold (which my actual account only has 2-3k currently), challenge mode was locked, and there was a new campaign...a bear or something. ¬†It scared the piss outta me lol. Then I went to my log in and just hit the log in button as my player name and password were already in the fields, player name was shown at the top like normal...logged in and everything is back to normal and all my cards back ūüė≥

Thank God.  Buuut, what WAS that ?  We about to get an update maybe?

Yes my matrix is also a bit bent this morning. Good to know it's not only me. All non-BC cards were gone and all BC-card evolutions were lost. Further I seemed to have 4 gems more on my account and also about 1400 gold I don't know where it is from.

Seems to work all now after the app updates. Had to close the app once and re-open. Some good level design in the first 3 steps of the first new level. Will play tonight...

@Nicktalop

Hey, you guys told us the new Askian campaign star achievement rewards would be retro-active.....but I am not getting retro-active achievement progression NOR rewards for such.  What gives?  If you changed your mind, how am I supposed to complete that achievement seeing as I have all other campaigns complete already?

also, I thought all campaigns or achievements were going to be 7 stars of progression now, I don't see this either?

Probably some of us had not upgraded yet. I played new Campaigns. But my version is still 1.2.2. I guess when it will upgrade to v1.2.3 i will get those Askian rewards or something.

Ok, I finally got my askian rewards.  I just had to play a stage...played one Sia.  IMG_0128.thumb.PNG.008dd507c71f5b887d05354dce30a66c.PNGBut is this as far as current star progression....without counting any new campaign stars....should get us?  Again...Where are the extra stars on campaigns or achievements?  If its just achievements that are getting 7 stars and not campaigns, how can we ever expect to be able to complete the askian achievement?

If there are 5 new campaigns with 3 stars each I can get the last 15 stars for the last piece of the second star for Askian achievement, but where am I going to get all those campaign stars for the next part of Askian?  Btw, I do have all campaigns complete cept the new ones starting with the bear.

@Nicktalop @Nicolas Sierro  ^^^

7 star campaign is coming next patch. They opted to prioritize BoO integration and the new levels over the 7 star. Makes sense. boO integration is high priority for new player experience 

Meh, I guess so.  I saw the BoO link option on the menu, but I honestly don't see how it will change too much.  If someone is having trouble linking BoO the old way, and aren't willing to figure out how to at least do that, then I seriously doubt they will even be using BoO, bitcoin, or bit crystal.  I linked my account within the first day of launch and I still have no coins or crystals.  The only blockchain card I own is one given as a free promo.

Also, I guess blockchainization was put off as well, I don't see this option anywhere either.

Ok then, man....I hope the next update is planned for sooner rather than later, personally feeling a the game is about to feel a little stale ūüėē

Haven't got my askian rewards yet because I passed the bear level (tricky levels, I needed to change my deck) before upgrading and am out hearts now :P

What is the purpose of the book of orbs button? If I click it it asks me if I want to link (I'm already linked but sure) and after I do nothing changes.

1 hour ago, Tychaeus said:

Meh, I guess so.  I saw the BoO link option on the menu, but I honestly don't see how it will change too much.  If someone is having trouble linking BoO the old way, and aren't willing to figure out how to at least do that, then I seriously doubt they will even be using BoO, bitcoin, or bit crystal.  I linked my account within the first day of launch and I still have no coins or crystals.  The only blockchain card I own is one given as a free promo.

Also, I guess blockchainization was put off as well, I don't see this option anywhere either.

Ok then, man....I hope the next update is planned for sooner rather than later, personally feeling a the game is about to feel a little stale ūüėē

We need to wait till end of August.  

Dark Creator is hell. Finally passed 3rd star on about the 15th try. I will not be repeating that level over and over like I did with Sia and then Orc. 

Edited by cdex
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, cdex said:

Dark Creator is hell. Finally passed 3rd star on about the 15th try. I will not be repeating that level over and over like I did with Sia and then Orc. 

I had to stop after 1 Star. The shot preview not matching the actal shot bug is killing me here. Got very angry at Satoshi (mainly at the bug) and was swearing a lot in fron of the PC. Gosh that bug is a pain in this level...

What kind of team do you use for the dark creator?

Edit: Just finished 3 star and now got a random legendary: My 4th Aodh, I was waiting for this for soooo long. Now lets get some crystals to make it quad fused....

Edited by BenRPG
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, BenRPG said:

What kind of team do you use for the dark Creator? 

It was a random team.

Satoshilite, xulnoc, quirin, crystalibur. You? 

51 minutes ago, cdex said:

It was a random team.

Satoshilite, xulnoc, quirin, crystalibur. You? 

2 MamaGrun, Water Angel, Reenforced Orcandos

The Dark Creator level is honestly a bit too much.  It's a chore, not fun, and just seems like devs were at a loss of how to otherwise make a level challenging.  This isn't challenging, its drab and frustrating.

so are the bear levels, then the campaigns after the bear are way to easy in comparison.  The campaigns after the bear are at least more interesting, imaginative and fun to play though.

Edited by Tychaeus
  • Like 2

By the way about the 75/90 you see for the Askian Achievement, the 90 is the number of stars for the reward. When 90 is reached you receive your reward (card) and the next number of stars as target will be displayed (95).

On 7/25/2017 at 3:29 PM, Tychaeus said:

The Dark Creator level is honestly a bit too much.  It's a chore, not fun, and just seems like devs were at a loss of how to otherwise make a level challenging.  This isn't challenging, its drab and frustrating.

so are the bear levels, then the campaigns after the bear are way to easy in comparison.  The campaigns after the bear are at least more interesting, imaginative and fun to play though.

I used to happily farm Sia then Orc. but now I'm sort of at a loss. I can farm Lightning Warrior but it's just not as fun. Gameplay diminishing.

I think rather than making the levels impossible, it should be bonuses or deductions that make levels hard unless played with certain elements.

Have a hard level, but an element bonus that makes it easier so would need to use an all earth element deck. And rather than just bonuses, have deductions too, like Fire Element -10 heart or -5 attack. That way you can't just go through every level with a stacked deck that doesn't necessarily need a bonus to survive, but if there was a deduction it would make it very difficult.

• Like 1

Totally agree, great ideas there.  They should have thought these level difficulties out better, I mean they are just ridiculous. And to start the new campaigns with a campaign that is built almost like the boss campaign, and just as lackluster, then to follow up with the next campaigns that were EASIER than....makes me scratch my head in wonder.

• Like 1

I think a difficult level that may only be able to be beat with 1 element based on bonuses/deductions would be good. I also think it would be good if that element was randomly selected each time when you opened the campaign (similar to raid) so you'd have to change your deck and get a different experience on the same level each time.

These comments could go in the Suggestions sub-forum, but we're on roll here.

Edited by cdex
  • Like 1