WirelessKFC

Dark Creator Level is Ridiculous

I have failed 20 times now, that's two whole days of stamina wasted, and since stamina means cards and crystals this is really frustrating

tried all sorts of tactics,

often even when 1 card dies you lose the level because it's the only position that can hit a particular enemy

when i try use flame all the spell is always hidden in the corner behind maze of spikes, frustrating as hell

with high speed your shots bounce so much and you kill yourself, low speed you cant reach the enemy hidden in the corner

high hp dont help because spikes does damage as percentage of hp

to top if off, there is a targeting bug where the shot does not follow the line and you kill yourself on the spikes when the path is tight

this is not fun at all

Edited by WirelessKFC

2 hours ago, WirelessKFC said:

when i try use flame all the spell is always hidden in the corner behind maze of spikes, frustrating as hell

a lot of luck is required. even with the best deck possible, you still need helpful spell placement.

try getting a shield all early in your deck so then you can smash spikes and open up the playing space for the rest of your first round shots.

3 hours ago, WirelessKFC said:

high hp dont help because spikes does damage as percentage of hp

Is that true?

3 hours ago, WirelessKFC said:

to top if off, there is a targeting bug where the shot does not follow the line and you kill yourself on the spikes when the path is tight

That bug so should have been fixed before this level was released.

Also: Is green even weaker now? It doesn't protect against enemy spells now. However, enemies are shielded against my spells? Also, didn't green help against spikes before. Now it doesn't it seems. 

4 minutes ago, BenRPG said:

Is that true?

Yes, higher hp cards take more spike damage than lower hp cards. Which is kind of stupid.

29 minutes ago, cdex said:

Yes, higher hp cards take more spike damage than lower hp cards. Which is kind of stupid.

I was just under the impression they raised it from 1 damage to 3 once. But that was probably when the dynamic method kicked in.

shield all suffers form the same as flame all, the spell is often hidden away, the whole level you can't rely on spells, just luck

and my selection of cards all are maxed blockchain /quad epics so it's not like I can farm and improve the deck

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WirelessKFC said:

shield all suffers form the same as flame all, the spell is often hidden away, the whole level you can't rely on spells, just luck

and my selection of cards all are maxed blockchain /quad epics so it's not like I can farm and improve the deck

Took me at least 20 tries maybe more for completing the first stare. Was only a few tries for the other two stars. there is a strategy there which can be applied. But there is luck involved, that's for sure. Not exactly a level for grinding gold... Maybe someone has a strategy that gets 10/10, but not me.

2 hours ago, Fanlabiz said:

I just did the first star and it gives 1000 gold 😛

Don't get excited, it goes down after that. I think 500 then 345. Would make more sense to try to repeat 3 star if it gave around 3k gold.

I understand what you mean...horrible stage design....but...thats not a GREAT deck honestly...and you have pretty much no survivability there.

On 7/26/2017 at 2:24 PM, WirelessKFC said:

I have failed 20 times now, that's two whole days of stamina wasted, and since stamina means cards and crystals this is really frustrating

tried all sorts of tactics,

this is not fun at all

Dont you think there is no fun at all win all campaigns in first run? 

On my opinion it is and this last 5 campaigns that took me 8 days were a nice SoG refreshment.

On 8/1/2017 at 8:38 AM, Febo said:

Dont you think there is no fun at all win all campaigns in first run? 

On my opinion it is and this last 5 campaigns that took me 8 days were a nice SoG refreshment.

Hard is nice. Just sucks when really it's more about luck of spell placement than actual difficulty. But that's the nature of the game. It was fun trying to beat it and rewarding when it happened. I just don't get why 3 star dark creator gives less gold than 1 star 

As we continuously testing what is implemented without blockchain cards, every campaigns is currently doable. Not so far ago, I remember players that was asking for more challenging stuff, you have it now guys, and more to come :P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, eKyNoX said:

As we continuously testing what is implemented without blockchain cards

Ok. But what Type of  cards? all legendary or epic/rare it makes a difference 

Sure, "flame all cards" helps for that kind of level but problem with that cards, even legendary ones is they don't have much life points. As finding a path to ennemies can be tricky and take few turns, it can be good to have one or more card with strong life well placed in your deck.

sure in test it would be ok because you guys have unlimited stamina, in real game you can only try like 8 times per day due to stamina

that stamina would be better spent farming and get more cards and gems

Edited by WirelessKFC

Halle-god damned-lujah!  Finally.

Got a fire knight for the Legendary and will now be able to dual fuse.  Aodh is still eluding me 😕

IMG_0138.PNG

IMG_0139.PNG

• Like 1