cdex

Anyone got 7 stars on all levels yet?

3 hours ago, Unotdog25 said:

That's with 3 quad fused legendaries, and a dual fused legendary. Dark, light, fire and leaf(dual). 

which cards are those?

7 hours ago, cdex said:

which cards are those?

Would you believe it, I actually completed DC 7 on my last gem refil..... unbelievable. I got a live fruits grower. The only one I didn't want... 

The deck I used is in the screenshot in that exact order too. Each is exactly in the place I needed it. I had a tactic for completing it, it just took a bit of luck too.

Seriosuly too hard though. Fair enough it being super hard, but it's a hundred times harder than any other level. 

IMG_0471.PNG

• Thanks 2

About gold rewards.   It is the same for all and if we got more gold so Legendary cards in past then we seems to be lucky compared to newcomers.

From new player playing I would like as it i snow, lots Epic cards. and get a nice reward when finish campaighn.

But overall leaderboard become  static. top players got so much advantage that will never be caught. 

15 hours ago, Unotdog25 said:

Would you believe it, I actually completed DC 7 on my last gem refil..... unbelievable. I got a live fruits grower. The only one I didn't want... 

The deck I used is in the screenshot in that exact order too. Each is exactly in the place I needed it. I had a tactic for completing it, it just took a bit of luck too.

Seriosuly too hard though. Fair enough it being super hard, but it's a hundred times harder than any other level. 

IMG_0471.PNG

What is quantity of gems what have you spent on dc whole lvl 4-7? 

5 hours ago, Windblaze said:

About 100 gems just for DC 5-7 

When the last update arrived I had about 50 gems remaining, then purchased another 140. So 90 gems for all other levels and 100 just for DC 5-7 (somehow I did DC 4 on my first or second attempt totally randomly. 

2 hours ago, Windblaze said:

I wonder if the game would be easier with blockchain cards. I think game should not be make only to buy gems or cards to go through all lvls. 

I think with the epics behind every 7 star level, it must have gotten a bit easier without blockchain cards. Sure much tougher without any BC cards.

I'm assuming it would be easier with Bc cards just since they wipe the floor with me every time on raid mode, even with all my quad legendarys. I really can't imagine how much harder DC would be  without all the quad legendarys, every time i competed a level I made it with one shot remaining. Respect to anyone who manages it with epics, even DC 4 with epics would be insane. 

1 hour ago, Unotdog25 said:

I'm assuming it would be easier with Bc cards just since they wipe the floor with me every time on raid mode, even with all my quad legendarys. 

Your quad leg cards are better than a lot of the best bc cards. 

• Like 1

On 8/24/2017 at 9:26 AM, Windblaze said:

I've used 130 gems so far since the update. Have 13 stars left, and I'm done DC so it shouldn't be hard, just take some time to finish the rest. I'll probably use gems to get it done quicker but should be around 150 total. 

Campaigns all done. Used up 184 gems in the process. Got a Carniath Wanderer. Happy to dual fuse an earth element. 

Bear Spirit was more annoying than Dark Creator. Bear Spirit is just a boring block breaking exercise. Now to mine Lightning Warrior for minimal gold. 

Edited by cdex

On 8/19/2017 at 4:20 AM, Unotdog25 said:

6 stars remaining. Not looking forward to Dark creator. Already did the fourth star of dark creator but I'm worried how hard star 7 will be....

IMG_0459.PNG

On 8/21/2017 at 1:37 AM, cdex said:

Team: SATOSHILITE, QUIRINCARD, XULNOCCARD, QUIRINCARD

Was down to my last shot with Xulnoc and had to hit off spikes and got there with 2 HP left.

I'm not certain dev team has ever passed 6 or 7 with any deck.

5star.png

How to just get one star in Dark Creator? What in-game cards are needed by the way

How to just get one star in Dark Creator? What in-game cards are needed by the way or what strategy/technique should be used to complete this campaign.

Stuck in last compaign, the Dark Creator, don't know how to get rid, also want to know how to increase the points/score without playing Challenge Mode!! Please advise.

On 30/08/2017 at 7:55 AM, adilcnn said:

Stuck in last compaign, the Dark Creator, don't know how to get rid, also want to know how to increase the points/score without playing Challenge Mode!! Please advise.

I was stuck for a long time even using 3 quad fused legendary cards and a dual fused legendary card.

-Make the most of the attack boost for dark and light cards

-Figure out how to take out both closest enemies on round 1 in 2 turns. (Tricky)

-keep card in slot 1 alive until last round. To be honest the only times I ever completed it, I had all four cards alive on round 3

-really 100% need a shield all card. 

-kill shield all enemy and trident enemy on round 2 before they get a shot off. 

-Last and most important, be extremely lucky.

I finally have been able to finish all the 7 star campaigns too. I now have all the achievements except the daily quest one (which no-one can have yet).

My final team for dark creator was:

Dragons of the caves

Satoshi light

Water angel

Satoshi light

Edited by wachtwoord
  • Like 1

OK, so since this bug with the preview is fixed now, I want to give it another shot to get 7 stars on Dark Creator. I can't remember how I did the first 4 stars on that. What team I used and who was where. Since I want to optimize my gem count to do this, I would like to get some help form you guys. What team would you try. I have the following maxed out cards available:

• Satoshi
  • Mages of Anonymity
  • Fire Angel
  • Water Angel
  • Crystal Dragon
  • Magic Assembly
  • Mama Grün (2x)
  • Crystal Journalist (2x)
  • Trezor
  • Harpies of Mount Atar
  • Heavenly Shepherd
  • Reinforced Orcandos (2x)
  • Aodh the Dark
  • Transcendental Firelord of Shadows
  • ... basically every in game card epic fully fused and upgraded

Any suggestions and strategies welcome. Would really love to get that legendary for completing 7 stars.

On 12/3/2017 at 3:21 AM, wachtwoord said:

Definitely start with a shield card. You can see my team above.

Good luck :)

That last one might have cost me 50-60 gems. Shield did not work for me. Tezor was not strong enough. But must say once the browser version was up again about 8 gems did the trick. Precision is key here.

Capture.JPG

Edited by BenRPG
  • Like 1

I am trying to join the club of “7 stars on all levels”.

The bellow, are my strongest card portfolio. Could you please suggest me which cards combination is the optimal, and in which slot each card should be placed, for the following stages ? :

Dark Creator (4 stars left)

The Bear Spirit (3 stars left)

Wild Horse (1 star left)

8 stars in total till the “7 stars on all levels” :-)

Those that have completed those stages, already have knowledge for an ultimate strategy, hence any help would be appreciated. :-)

I ‘ll try to upgrade all the above cards to the max, but this will take some time. Since then, what can I do with my current holdings?

3.png

Edited by tweetious