Robert

Card prices down, BCY is going slowly down, forum isn't functioning properly, top players are leaving, what's the reaction of the team?

Hi @Robert

What do you mean when you say that top players are leaving? They are still playing. About the forum issue, I reply to you into the other topic you created.

It's just quiet for the moment, we pushed a silent release last days : version 1.2.7 for iOS and Android.

Our Team is working on new exciting features, but I can't tell you more for the moment ^^ and one of our French player, Broxton, did his first streaming of SoG yesterday on his Twitch channel :)

Have a great day !

I only read the discussion here on the forum. And I saw that some of the top players stopped (or nearly) stopped playing :(

okay twitch is good news, any link somewhere :) 

On 9/28/2017 at 1:23 PM, eds_Yzia said:

Hi @Robert

What do you mean when you say that top players are leaving? They are still playing. About the forum issue, I reply to you into the other topic you created.

It's just quiet for the moment, we pushed a silent release last days : version 1.2.7 for iOS and Android.

Our Team is working on new exciting features, but I can't tell you more for the moment ^^ and one of our French player, Broxton, did his first streaming of SoG yesterday on his Twitch channel :)

Have a great day !

Sorry I have to yell, which I normally don't do. Currently trying to finish the last stars of "dark creator":

FIX THE BLOODY PREVIEW BUG!!!!

I mean do you even test play. Make your testers pay for there stamina refill and they will come and bitch about it too. It's a f***** pain in the a**!!! FIX IT! I have lost like literally dozens of gems because of this bug. It just doesn't work. And I state again, I like the hard levels. I like the challenge. But this preview bug is just f*****!

Edit: Yes I feel scammed out of my gems. This bug is the worst stamina eater ever. Paired with the memory bug we are almost at unplayable levels. I have literally thrown hundreds of dollars at you guys for gems, I have watched tons of adds without getting the stamina (at least that is fixed now). It is just unbearable. I can't believe there are not more players  bitching about this.

Edit2: Preview for black holes also broken.

Edited by BenRPG

Man, I honestly can't believe you are still playing and putting up with all this.  I guess I should stop getting emails at this point hah, hadn't played in a month or two.

28 minutes ago, Tychaeus said:

Man, I honestly can't believe you are still playing and putting up with all this.  I guess I should stop getting emails at this point hah, hadn't played in a month or two.

I tell you why: I would so love for this to succeed! Love the idea! Even the game is decent. Some things for sure arn't. No roadmap. Not fixing very essential bugs. I think as is now, with a few bugfixes and tweeks the game would be ready to be advertised. It still has to be grown further then. Shame is that Counterparty chose the chain which tells them they are spam. Even now with confirmation times of an hour or more at times, bch has a higher utility for something like counterparty non the less. dex was never really fast, but when it gets really annoying is when blocks are full and you start to have constant uncertainty about your assets. BoOs has no custom fee. Wallets tend to cock up when mempool gets full. So now the mess is complete. Porting to another chain? Not sure they can do it when gameplay essential bugs are not fixed. We'll see. Not buying gems for now. just try about 4 satoshi a day.

Oh, I agree, I love the game and concept and everything, even with some of the imperfections.  But, I can and will come back if they get their stuff together....just the last update and one before and low gold now all rubbed me the wrong way, and I just don't have time for it right now.  But don't get me wrong, I have nothing but well wishes.

• Like 2

Mainlt the 2nd leg of the bear spirit level (and also the 5th leg and the dark creator to a lower extend) are just so fucking annoying it's not fun. The required tactic requires accuracy shooting to an extend not possible in this game making the luck factor too high.

Make hard levels but dont make levels like that again please. I'll be so happy when I pass it. I never want to see the level again :P

5 hours ago, wachtwoord said:

Mainlt the 2nd leg of the bear spirit level (and also the 5th leg and the dark creator to a lower extend) are just so fucking annoying it's not fun. The required tactic requires accuracy shooting to an extend not possible in this game making the luck factor too high.

Make hard levels but dont make levels like that again please. I'll be so happy when I pass it. I never want to see the level again :P

They are by no means impossible, but you have to aim so close to objects that the preview bug just kills it. One is constantly guessing the point where one can shoot past block xy. They claim it's an issue with the the framework or engine provider. The have to pressure him or provide a workaround. I guess that would mean creating a virtual object out of an object and somehow factor in the known buggy behavior, to make it right.

I know they're not impossible but the second tier bear level (so for each star) takes me over a week to pass each time I'm on it. Just so much luck involved imo.

I passed the last bear tier 2 yesterday btw. Now just 2 more bear tiers and the last 4 stars of the dark creator and I can start to earn some gold again.

Hello!

Agree that the preview bug and ad bug are horrible, they are high on our priority list. Regarding the gold reducing, it is to compensate for the card rewards for stars. I understand that you would want more gold, but we are working at keeping the game healthy in terms of rewards/difficulty combination for the long term. This means we have to be careful when increasing rewards, as the difficulty for new players should stay correct.

Blockchainization is approaching, it took us quite some time in the last sprints. Also I can let you know that we want to put a roadmap out, and focus on other great features, fixes and polish. I can't tell exactly what at the moment (as the roadmap is not public yet). But it is definitely coming.

• Haha 1