Sign in to follow this  
Windblaze

October leaderboard - You are Joking, right?

Wtf same here. I was 28th and I was put back to 115th place with 1/3rd of the the points I had. There must have been made some mistake?

What's going on?

Edited by wachtwoord

Hello there,

We are sorry for the inconvenience, it was an issue with the leaderboard page. It's now solved.

Thanks for your understanding, have a nice day and game !

Hello there,

While 2 hours period this morning, changes have been made that brought an error and this have been corrected very quickly.

It means : 

- Prior to this changes, the displayed data and user rank points was the correct ones

- In between this changes and the problem resolution (2 hours period) september and october leaderboards was the same (september one) which explains your wrong positions if you had a look at this moment

- Now the problem is resolved and october values are displayed back (as before this morning)

That problem did not affected our values counting system in game, it was just a matter of display.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Thanks 2

I received a pop up that I finished 28th telling me to enjoy my rewards but then I didn't get any reward. Are we supposed to receive it later? (If so, the pop-up is a bit confusing).

same for me last month gold was added straight away but just get an error message and no gold. only been playing a few months and already getting bored with all the crap

Hello guys,
we are sorry, there was an issue with the distribution, but no worries, you'll get your rewards.
Thanks for your understanding and for your patience!

• Thanks 1

Hello guys,

I just repared, you should have the popup showing up again when you relaunch the game and just after you should get the automatic rewards.

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1