Zzzaaakkk

1.2.8 black screen

@Zzzaaakkk

We are already working on it, but it's hard to reproduce for us. From the users we hear that if you finish a campaign and click on the arrow to go back to the map, then you will face a blackscreen. Could you please confirm that it happened when you are doing this scenario or does something else happen?

We fixed the video ad bug, so that should show. Does it get blocked by the black screen? If so, does this happen everytime? If not, did you get your stimana reward in an other case? 

@FreeNuts

Do you remember when it appears? Could you please tell us more about it? For example what steps we could follow to reproduce it. How is you connection quality when it happens? Are you switching of network at this exact moment? Are you connected in Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G? At the moment we can't reproduce it, so any extra detail (however small it may seem) could help us out greatly. 

Thank you

Greetings Paul and Yzia

3 hours ago, Paul said:

We are already working on it, but it's hard to reproduce for us. From the users we hear that if you finish a campaign and click on the arrow to go back to the map, then you will face a blackscreen. Could you please confirm that it happened when you are doing this scenario or does something else happen?

this same on android device.  5.1.1.

And i get no stamina adds 

Screenshot_2017-11-10-15-08-57.png

Hello @Argo

I just merge your message here. This is under investigation on our side. Please do not hesitate to let us know when it happens + your OS and game version when you report a bug, this is really helpful ;)

Thanks, have a nice day !

Here's a quick fix for the black screen bug.

When it happens, tap on your username, tap on the image of the Stag Warrior then go back to the game.

The map should now reload correctly.

• Like 1

It was good for one day, worked withoutblack screen and with video for stamina, now its all the same again as before, black screen after each game and without videos...better for me to download previous version to avoid these problems? 

Hi @Zzzaaakkk

Thanks for your message.

This issue is solved with the release 1.2.9 that will be soon available. You will be informed soon when it will be released.

Many thanks for all your report and  help, have a nice day !

Hello, am i the only one facing the problem with black screen after each played  game,  and with no video to watch to gain stamina?  😅 i have to login every time i won or lost a game, and its really annoying, even more because i dont get a video... Greetings