eKyNoX

Blockchainization is now Live!

Hi, cool! I did it yesterday and it's taking a while (likely due to low fee) but the transaction on the bitcoin blockchain looks weird (different than other transactions, unable to decode address and I don't see my address). Are these transactions supposed to look different from regular card send transactions?

@eKyNoX I seem to have an issue also. Payed 200 crystals to try it out and blockchainize a Legendary. So it seems the card and crystals is gone from my in game account but my counterparty address has no incommung TX. Also none which is stuck in the mempool. Something is not right. Can you check?

3 hours ago, BenRPG said:

@eKyNoX I seem to have an issue also. Payed 200 crystals to try it out and blockchainize a Legendary. So it seems the card and crystals is gone from my in game account but my counterparty address has no incommung TX. Also none which is stuck in the mempool. Something is not right. Can you check?

I seem to be in the same situation. I blockchainized a card last night and played a bit with it today. It totally disappeared from my game while I was playing. And I cannot find it anywhere.

Hello everyone,
We had to deal with bitcoin network congestion this week and thus, some of you may have received an e-mail telling them that the blockchainization process could not complete. If that's your case, feel free to DM me the details provided in the e-mail and we'll check it. 
Sorry for the inconvenience,
Have fun with our game !

1 hour ago, TeknoRapture said:

My blockchained card died also, the email link comes back with a 500 error and it's disappeared from my inventory.  Sending details.

This guy has got it. Same for me. An email with some sort of tx id on a block explorer that leads to 500 error. Nothing else. Please investigate.