Jump to content
eKyNoX

Blockchainization is now Live!

Recommended Posts

Hi, cool! I did it yesterday and it's taking a while (likely due to low fee) but the transaction on the bitcoin blockchain looks weird (different than other transactions, unable to decode address and I don't see my address). Are these transactions supposed to look different from regular card send transactions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@eKyNoX I seem to have an issue also. Payed 200 crystals to try it out and blockchainize a Legendary. So it seems the card and crystals is gone from my in game account but my counterparty address has no incommung TX. Also none which is stuck in the mempool. Something is not right. Can you check?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BenRPG said:

@eKyNoX I seem to have an issue also. Payed 200 crystals to try it out and blockchainize a Legendary. So it seems the card and crystals is gone from my in game account but my counterparty address has no incommung TX. Also none which is stuck in the mempool. Something is not right. Can you check?

I seem to be in the same situation. I blockchainized a card last night and played a bit with it today. It totally disappeared from my game while I was playing. And I cannot find it anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone,
We had to deal with bitcoin network congestion this week and thus, some of you may have received an e-mail telling them that the blockchainization process could not complete. If that's your case, feel free to DM me the details provided in the e-mail and we'll check it. 
Sorry for the inconvenience,
Have fun with our game !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TeknoRapture said:

My blockchained card died also, the email link comes back with a 500 error and it's disappeared from my inventory.  Sending details.

This guy has got it. Same for me. An email with some sort of tx id on a block explorer that leads to 500 error. Nothing else. Please investigate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @BenRPG We are currently investigating this issue.

Please send the details of your blockchainization to info[at]everdreamsoft.com with the approximate date/time of your unsuccessful blockchainization. We will come back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Nicktalop said:

Hi @BenRPG We are currently investigating this issue.

Please send the details of your blockchainization to info[at]everdreamsoft.com with the approximate date/time of your unsuccessful blockchainization. We will come back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Done

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there,

We are currently checking the blockchainization done.

Thanks all for your report and please if you faced an issue or do not received your card, please send us an email to info(at)everdreamsoft.com.

We will get back to you by email directly.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience, thank you or your understanding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2017 at 5:34 AM, eds_Yzia said:

Hi there,

We are currently checking the blockchainization done.

Thanks all for your report and please if you faced an issue or do not received your card, please send us an email to info(at)everdreamsoft.com.

We will get back to you by email directly.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience, thank you or your understanding.

I already DMed Simon as per the previous instructions, should I still send that email?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on your problem benRPG. Checking exactly why you don't see your blockchain cards (which work correctly for other players and your wallet is correctly linked) and come back to you upon resolution.

 

@cheers.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, eKyNoX said:

I'm on your problem benRPG. Checking exactly why you don't see your blockchain cards (which work correctly for other players and your wallet is correctly linked) and come back to you upon resolution.

 

@cheers.

Thanks a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, eKyNoX said:

I'm on your problem benRPG. Checking exactly why you don't see your blockchain cards (which work correctly for other players and your wallet is correctly linked) and come back to you upon resolution.

 

@cheers.

MY BC cards are back now. Don't know what happend but just checked again. Now only my blockchainized card (Adoh) is missing still.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to hear for most of your BC cards. Aodh have been blockchainized ? You got the TXID maybe you received by mail if it's the case ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, eKyNoX said:

Nice to hear for most of your BC cards. Aodh have been blockchainized ? You got the TXID maybe you received by mail if it's the case ?

I have it @BenRPG

@eKyNoX   I just send it to you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×