Zzzaaakkk

Hash error

Hello. This morning ive bought gems, transaction went clearly, but at the moment i bought them, new window opens and writes " hash error". Didnt get no gems. Help

• Thanks 1

Hello @Zzzaaakkk

I'm in charge of your problem and just reproduced it. Maybe we have another side-effect of our recent server migration. All of that means I'm currently focused on this problem until resolution and I'm coming back shortly, normally later today or tomorrow morning.

Regards.

I am getting these errors every time I log on. Could someone have a look at this asap as I am obviously not going to try and buy more gems until it's fixed as I will just be charged again and revive nothing. would be good if I could have my account credited with the gems I have already purchased as it's going to make it impossible to put up a decent score in the monthly leader board without gems.

Shop repaired dudes (at least for Google In App, iOS have to be tested)!

It's a temp fix before we go deeper and find the exact origin of the problem but you should be able to see validation of your awaiting transaction.

We also got "Hash Error" in some other events, especially the tutorial actually. That's why we need to find the exact problem origin.

We'll get back to you once investigation went further.

@Cheers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

More on the status of the shop bugs.

iOS in-app purchases was broken too, it is now repaired. We were facing bugs also on tutorial progression and it have been repaired too.

We will improve these bug resolutions at a later state.

• Like 2

Hello guys. More on status.

I've updated php version on our server and made an improved update of this bug, where it affects: 

- in-app purchases for androïd and iOS

- and tutorial progression statement

Everything is now resolved with far better code.

@cheers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I know this has been resolved and this wasn't the issue.   I have seen similar bugs in other games when an iPhone user wasn't fully logged in.  My friend said something about having to log the phone itself into Apple, and then the store app. I am not an Apple user, I've hated them since Woz left back in the 80s...

• Thanks 1