Sign in to follow this  
joeychips

Leaderboard Explained

Can someone please explain the leaderboard in detail? I know this may sound a bit dull to most people, but I am not a typical gamer so I do not really fully understand what the leaderboard does exactly. If a player is in the 501-750 category, for instance, do they automatically receive 1,500 gold? Or do they have to somehow claim it somewhere?

Also is there a running total of who is ranked where in real time?

Guys. I decided to go back and play resolutely after a 2 month break. I think that in the seasons you can try to win something. But now, looking at today's statistics for the current month, the desire to srau disappeared. I understand that there are still a lot of bugs as before, but when I see a player who collected 12 thousand and 33 thousand points for the first place in 12 hours, I already want to cry ....

Having legendary blockchain cards per day with a stamina of 36-40, I can knock out an average of 5-6 thousand points in a day (i passed all levels) .... since these guys were able to score so much? This is very damaging to the game in all plans. Answering the questionnaires that the players would like to see in terms of improvements, now I can definitely say !! Remove the cheaters from the game, fix bugs or prove how it is possible? If you can not do it automatically, then do it by hand. Then honest players will play then. And if you can not .... then the game will remain devs, cheaters and their bots .... then you can turn off the project. Thank you for attention.

Edited by flowless
  • Like 1

why are people cheating ? you play for example S.i.a 4 times at 10 energy a go which takes 6-7 minutes then refresh your energy for 2 gems. Rinse and repeat. I dont play as much lately but maybe 2 months ago did about 100, 000 pts in 1 day.

• Like 1

On 29. 12. 2017 at 5:31 PM, joeychips said:

Can someone please explain the leaderboard in detail? I know this may sound a bit dull to most people, but I am not a typical gamer so I do not really fully understand what the leaderboard does exactly. If a player is in the 501-750 category, for instance, do they automatically receive 1,500 gold? Or do they have to somehow claim it somewhere?

Also is there a running total of who is ranked where in real time?

Yes I can,

There are two types of leaderboard,

first is Global leaderboard (how much wealth did you accumulate trough campaigns in all your gameplay) https://spellsofgenesis.com/index.php?action=game_leaderboard

second is Monthly leaderboard, on monthly leaderboard you can get a reward, https://spellsofgenesis.com/index.php?action=game_leaderboard&leaderboard=467231

rewards are showed here: https://blog.spellsofgenesis.com/monthly-leaderboard/

At the end of month at 00:00 you get the reward of coins by itself and notifies you what rank you got and if you top 50 you get a card too, if the card hasn't arrived within 2 weeks I suggest you contact info@everdreamsoft.com or notify SoG Team on forums.

on both leaderboards you can only rank up with gold from campaigns at least I think it's like that, I cannot tell you if quests and challenge is counted on global leaderboard, but I know for sure that on monthly leaderboard that is not the case. I would test this for global, but now global is not showing.

22 hours ago, flowless said:

Guys. I decided to go back and play resolutely after a 2 month break. I think that in the seasons you can try to win something. But now, looking at today's statistics for the current month, the desire to srau disappeared. I understand that there are still a lot of bugs as before, but when I see a player who collected 12 thousand and 33 thousand points for the first place in 12 hours, I already want to cry ....

Having legendary blockchain cards per day with a stamina of 36-40, I can knock out an average of 5-6 thousand points in a day (i passed all levels) .... since these guys were able to score so much? This is very damaging to the game in all plans. Answering the questionnaires that the players would like to see in terms of improvements, now I can definitely say !! Remove the cheaters from the game, fix bugs or prove how it is possible? If you can not do it automatically, then do it by hand. Then honest players will play then. And if you can not .... then the game will remain devs, cheaters and their bots .... then you can turn off the project. Thank you for attention.

Hello flowless

Well the down side is really that for bigger score you need to pay to win and also you need time. If you don't have the time I suggest you to be top 10,  eazyest, not time consuming, and also not so much spending for gems if you spend stamina properly(the goal is not to get full stamina)... The main reason why gems are in game is that SoG got on google apps. but now I cannot see SoG anymore without gems...

If your desire is to be the first, then I suggest you go on your phone buy gems and start playing like crazy man...(but no need for that this month ;)) I play only the orc, and what's left for dragon or giant of the mountains.

What do you think it was fair for me on beggining of previous month when I would be first but keirin got so much that I would never catch him even if i try, I also have such downfall in playing the game like you did....I would catch him or even better I would be first if that first two days of december I wouldn't have to work... Fair not fair? it is what it is... and also I don't think that because of this game is getting damaged, it only depends on individuals that will make this game toxic/damaged when they really start to cheat...

I would also catch him if I had a bot like you say, but I would rather have a selflearning AI than a bot... And also why such need for cheating? You got cryptocurrencyes, money is only a tool and this is just a game.