hey ı am waiting my BitCrystals transaction confirmed, please help and solve this problem.

its almost more than 12 hours

Address: 1CaY93FnuXzZwegpwsNwNPzfdgnyzeDofU

TxId: 5045a4bc9975c6a02c8e1d12c22933df2000eb531529ea923ef2c5d3e2dc9666

Hi @kaankoyuncu7

We can see into that the transaction has been completed. So you should not see any issue now with it, but please do not hesitate to let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks, the best for 2018!

Hi,

Please find the transaction details here. Then you will see the bitcrystals into the xchain wallet explorer.

If you are not able to find your bitcrystals into your wallet, please try to connect to your wallet with a counterparty app like counterparty.io, Indiesquare or Book of Orbs.

I look forward to hearing from you, have a nice day :)

damn it, still and still funds don't reach my deposit address, how to solve this problem lol? Is this blockchain? please solve my problem as soon as possible* its almost more than 2 days.  ı have already opened ticket from poloneix. 

Hi @kaankoyuncu7

What do you mean please?

You did a transaction and it's correctly completed. your bitcrystals are correctly now into the destination wallet 1CaY93FnuXzZwegpwsNwNPzfdgnyzeDofU (please click on this link, you will see your bitcrystals)

So I do not understand your problem ... if you are not able to see them, perhaps this is just the wallet app you are using, it happens when your wallet app does not manage counterparty data.

Then please just try with another one like Indiesquare, Book of Orbs, or the website couterwallet.io, you will be able to find your bitcrystals.

I advise you to contact your wallet manager app support to report them your issue.

Thanks, have a nice day.