Drop Rates

Does anyone have the drop rate numbers?

I have accumulated 40,000 gold which took me about 3 weeks

After 400 cards, this is what i got!

Common 332 83.00%
Rare 68 17.00%
Epic 0 0.00%
Legendary 0 0.00%

How am i supposed to play this game if after 3 weeks of constant playing I do not get any Epics, let alone Legendary Cards.

I may have just gotten really unlucky. But after playing for so long trying to maximize my gold/day. And still no Epics, im getting a little bit tired of constantly grinding for no reward.

I just got 1 legendary and 2 epics from 12K, I've also gotten 2 legendaries and 4 epics from around the same amount of gold before.  It seems like the draw system uses probability "buckets" like most games do, as in there's a preset amount of certain cards (or rarities) that everyone draws from that gets refreshed every day or so (maybe even every server refresh like most games do).  Hence you get better draws right after the refresh.  My experiments seem to suggest that its better to draw early morning (EST).  Keep it up!

On 1/19/2018 at 9:33 AM, Windblaze said:

I think not only rarity has drop rate but also individual cards.  Eg. Leviathan i draw 10 times, luminatis x13. And more and more. But onocha only once. 

I know what you mean.  I once got 3 of the same epics right after each other (ladybug) and I had to beat a campaign to get the fourth.  I've never gotten any ladybugs ever, other than today, I pulled 2 in a row.  It also seems like the rarity of the cards change or they release a bunch of the same cards at once, a friend of mine pulled 3 legendaries on his first ever 10 pack! (all the same card)  I also pulled 6 or 7 energy thralls right in a row today (rares).  It totally seems like they use the "bucket" system.

Edited by TeknoRapture
I hate commas

I got 1 legendary from 100 gold :)

Common 0 0.00%
Rare 0 0.00%
Epic 0 0.00%
Legendary 1 100.00%

Heh :D

Definitely agree with Overtime  - Sample size is way too small to draw an accurate conclusion from. 

Edited by toddk
clarity of intent
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, toddk said:

I got 1 legendary from 100 gold :)

Common 0 0.00%
Rare 0 0.00%
Epic 0 0.00%
Legendary 1 100.00%

Heh :D

Definitely agree with Overtime  - Sample size is way too small to draw an accurate conclusion from. 

Nice :) ! I have never been so lucky ... ^^