Sign in to follow this  
TeknoRapture

Extended Achievements

I'm just about to the end of all the Achievements, and I would really like to see more!  One way this could quickly and easily be done is with a "repeat" modifier that acts as a multiplier for the Achievement rewards.  So, for the first time through it would be 1*[whatever the reward is] (like normal), and after you accomplish them completely they reset and the next time through it would be 2*[reward], 3rd time would be 3*[reward] etc etc.  This may seem like a lot but it has taken me most of a year to get this far!  (This obviously wouldn't be done with the Campaigns I'm sure no-one wants to lose stars!)  If this would off-balance the game too much the repeat modifier could also be used to multiply the Achievement Requirements  (probably a good idea, after all it would be multiplying the rewards).

Comments please!

Hello @TeknoRapture, thank you for the idea. @KingSlamma had a similar idea of adding bronze,silver and gold variations on the stars: https://trello.com/c/yaaOm8W2/224-extra-achievement-stars

Feel free to comment on there as well.

Currently we are working on bugs, and blockchainization is consuming a lot of time. Also there are new features planned what has our first priority honestly. But it is certainly something we keep in mind, as it is a requisted feature by our most loyal players!

• Like 2