Sign in to follow this  
TeknoRapture

Random Raid Rank Loss

Hello,

I had completed all the Raids I had at the time, waiting for scouts, and out of no where I randomly lost 40 points and dropped from Ge rank down to Go.  Is this a bug or do you now deduct points if someone beats your team in a Raid?  Thanks!

• Confused 1

Hi @TeknoRapture

Thanks a lot for your report.

We are currently doing more investigations about the raid system to improve it, and we will get back to you when we will have more information.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a nice day.

• Thanks 2

It just happened again by the way.  Same story, I already successfully beat all 3 raids I had and then while I was grinding another level, boom, another random Raid rank loss.  I was Ge, now Go and it's getting farther and farther away.  Oh well...

If you DO take rank away when other players beat you in a Raid, I really hope you add a separate  defense team, my grinding team sucks for Raid...

It happened again but a little different this time. This time I beat the Raid and then lost the points and then got them back resulting in getting a total of 0 points for the successful raid.  It actually de-leveled and then leveled me (PvP level).  It seems to happen randomly and I have not been able to figure out a pattern.  All of these were on the web version of the game, I haven't noticed it on the Android version but I rarely do raids on the phone. 

Latest version of Chrome, Win 10, high end gaming rig (Unbranded/BYOB)