bjoorn

Threshold stages @ Challenge

Problem: Many players(including me) seem to experience extreme fatigue @ Challenge, especially playing the lower levels over and over. In my opinion it feels like a complete waste of time and a haul.

Suggestion: Threshold stage every tenth level (or X levels). To activate a new threshold you have to complete the previous ten levels X number of times without dying in a row. Reward for jumping past previous levels to a threshold stage could be rewarded only if player reaches the end of the next ten levels. 

Please take this serious because the current state ruins the game.  

• Like 1

No not just for BETA testers, i mean for all players. There is no point playing the lower levels when you reach a certain level. It's just a haul. Level 0-30 could be eliminated for me. I complete Challenge 100% of the times with ease. If i could start at level 20 or 30 it would save alot of dead gaming time. Because level 1-20 is laughably easy and boring. 

Edited by bjoorn

All high end Blockchain cards, Try the game without blockchain cards and see if it's still that easy, once out of BETA that's where other people need to start.

Maybe what should be suggested is a difficulty choice at the start of the game like we had in the old days.. Novice (Child's Play) - Normal (Fair Play) - Veteran (Challenging Play) - Lunatic (Extreme Play - Only The Best will survive) or something but still this is something for a full release and not a testing phase.. or did we get out of testing already?

Edited by Bitanonymous
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bitanonymous said:

All high end Blockchain cards, Try the game without blockchain cards and see if it's still that easy, once out of BETA that's where other people need to start.

Maybe what should be suggested is a difficulty choice at the start of the game like we had in the old days.. Novice (Child's Play) - Normal (Fair Play) - Veteran (Challenging Play) - Lunatic (Extreme Play - Only The Best will survive) or something but still this is something for a full release and not a testing phase.. or did we get out of testing already?

Yes maybe that's a better option. I'm pleased as long as I get to the "ultra nightmare" content fast enough:).

It seems they are right now rebuilding Chalenge ( Infinity) as they state here: http://spellsofgenesis.tumblr.com/post/157318756310/spells-of-genesis-progress-report-february

My suggestion would be different. To make it 3 Challenges. each  open when you finish starts of Campaighns. So first Challenge opens when you finish first star of each campaign. It would cost you 5 stamina to enter and would end at now wave.20.

Second challenge would open when you would get 2nd star of each campaign and would take 10 stamina to enter and would look same as now look Chalenge with 35 waves.  

Third challenge would open when you would get 3rd star of each campaign and would take 15 stamina to enter and would be infinity levels but hard enough that no one would tilt. And would skip easy first waves. Like would start at wave.20 in current Challenge.

This would make new players play chalenge as now and earn same as now. And stonger players to play less ( personally to me it gets boring play Chalenge now every 50 minutes and spend 15 minutes playing it. And always flawlessly win) times since spend more stamina, but more challenging. 

Edited by Febo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Febo said:

It seems they are right now rebuilding Chalenge ( Infinity) as they state here: http://spellsofgenesis.tumblr.com/post/157318756310/spells-of-genesis-progress-report-february

My suggestion would be different. To make it 3 Challenges. each  open when you finish starts of Campaighns. So first Challenge opens when you finish first star of each campaign. It would cost you 5 stamina to enter and would end at now wave.20.

Second challenge would open when you would get 2nd star of each campaign and would take 10 stamina to enter and would look same as now look Chalenge with 35 waves.  

Third challenge would open when you would get 3rd star of each campaign and would take 15 stamina to enter and would be infinity levels but hard enough that no one would tilt. And would skip easy first waves. Like would start at wave.20 in current Challenge.

This would make new players play chalenge as now and earn same as now. And stonger players to play less ( personally to me it gets boring play Chalenge now every 50 minutes and spend 15 minutes playing it. And always flawlessly win) times since spend more stamina, but more challenging. 

Good suggestion. Buying your way past the lower levels with stamina would work for me.