Sign in to follow this  
Zxeres

General Tips

I've been playing this game for a few months now and just wanted to post a few general tips and tricks I've learned in the process.

#1. Play often. If you Play often you will be awarded more missions. Completing missions will be your number one source of money for cards.

#2. Never crystalize your Epic cards. At the beginning of your adventure you will be tempted to crytalize a few epics to get yourself over the hump and into new territory, resist this urge at all cost.

#3. Blockchain the epic cards you don't use. The game system has to check the blockchain to authorize a cards use that has been blockchained. When this authorization fails your card will not be available and you will be stuck with playing without it. The best way to deal with this problem is simply don't use your blockchain cards for everyday play.

#4. Make the most of your stamina. Most of the funds you get will come from finishing missions, using 4 stamina to win every time will often bring better results than the hit and miss of attempting to progress further in the campaign. Wait until you clear your daily missions to get your feet wet on the next levels strategy.

#5. AoE is King. Slow all, Fire all, ect. are way better cards than a one off legendary in battle, even if it is a lowly rare. Find out what which cards get the AoE bonus and use them with prolific abundance.

#6. Crystalize rares. Once you get the quad AoE rares your looking for, crytalize all the rares you you find, these will be your ticket to leveling the cards you need to progress through the campaign.

#7. Don't give up. You will eventually progress through the game, but it is tough, it's not a game for the light hearted!

Hope this helps, feel free to add more and I will post others as I run across them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

#8. Speed. When I first started palying, I didn't truly grasp the concept of speed. It's just how fast your billard rolls in a given time. The faster your team, the faster the billard rolls. This is the reason you will see a ton of blocks with spikes on them, it penilalizes your speed bonus.

No need to worry though as usually these huddles are all in one mission of the campaign. Just remember to adjust accordingly. There is another speed as well though, something we call in chess the intiative. This is essentially having a boost in the board but not taking it until the moment is perfect. So for example, if you have a (guard all) shield on the board, it may benefit you more by not grabbing it until the moment you are about to take damage.

Just remember, there is team speed, and the speed at which you enact the bonuses on the board. Utilize them both!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Flame All can get you through most levels easily. 

Some harder levels require different tactics. Focus on getting cards that Target All. 

• Like 1