Sign in to follow this  
BenRPG

Tool to sweep counterparty private keys completely of all assets to new address?

Does anyone know such a tool? Copuntertool e.g. can at least du multiple transactions at once, however, it will generate different TXes. There is also a sweep tool, however, it only handles one asset at a time.

What I want is a tool to send all assets BCY, XCP, SoGCards at once to a new address. Anyone have such a tool to do this in one TX? Is there a way to prepare the TX manually and then just sign it. I don't want to do 23 TXes just to move all my cards to a new address. Any help appreciated.

• Like 1

sending multiple tokens in one transaction is not yet possible in counterparty
however it is planned and has been developed/in testing but due to the disolvement of the counterparty foundation and counterparty dev restructuring it is postponed somewhat

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, mandelduck said:

sending multiple tokens in one transaction is not yet possible in counterparty
however it is planned and has been developed/in testing but due to the disolvement of the counterparty foundation and counterparty dev restructuring it is postponed somewhat

Thanks for you answer. So you are stating it is not a client problem, but a protocol issue at this point? That is actually worse than what I expected but at least now I know there is no point in trying to be stingy on the btc network fees. Still incomprehensible for me why this project/community chose to stay on the chain that considers Computerparty to be SPAM. Leave it at that not to go into full rant mode (again). Instead I just leave this picture here.... ;-)

image.png.06662d780c1c3a237c2d33e9e0106798.png