Sign in to follow this  
Bigfishhead

Minor bug on RAID - Raid opponent not showing even when it shows 1/3 or 2/3 on map

Hi Team,

As says in the title, Raid showso 1/3 or 2/3 on the map, you enter the Raid page and it only shows the count down time but no opponent that you can battle!

Not exactly sure what causes this. It could be related to blockchain card 1&4 position issue. It happens to me pretty frequently.

But I do have a work around which is if you enter and finish a campaign it sort of refreshed the Raid. Then if you enter the Raid again it will show opponent....

Cheers

Hi @Bigfishhead 

Many thanks for your report. 

Our dev team is already informed about this issue, they are working on it ! 

Thank you for your report, do not hesitate to let me know if you have any further issue. On my side, I will get back to you as soon as I have more information :) 

Have a nice day and game ! 

PS : To refresh the raid number, please launch a campaign. The number will be refreshed when you will be back to the map. 

I got this problem too. Only annoying thing is vvhen you're out of energy and need to go out for a vvhile (or to sleep) and can't vvait for it to respavvn to enter the campaign. So you basically lose 3hrs that could give you an extra chance to make points on the leaderboard.

At my point each fight costs 7 hearths minimum, so, that said, I should vvait 1hour and 10minutes before leaving game to be able to make some points on the raid (let's say I used all my hearths before raid is reloaded). Novv that I'm avvare of this I can vvait for the raid timer to use my last hearths but it can be really nice to fix it :) 

On 8/12/2018 at 1:23 AM, cdex said:

I'm still getting this bug. Latest version on Android. 

Hi @cdex 

Did you try to make a fresh installation of the game please? If it's still remaining, please let me know, I will poke again the dev team about this issue.

Thanks a lot for all your help, I look forward to hearing from you :) 

On 8/14/2018 at 2:41 AM, eds_Yzia said:

Hi @cdex 

Did you try to make a fresh installation of the game please? If it's still remaining, please let me know, I will poke again the dev team about this issue.

Thanks a lot for all your help, I look forward to hearing from you :) 

Hi Eds_Yzia,

The issue still there... It was fixed for several weeks but now it comes back. I noticed it when the new Oct campaign started.

I uninstalled the game and cleared data. Fresh installed. But issue still exist.

Samsung Galaxy S8 on android 7.0 with latest game version. 

Cheers

Edited by Bigfishhead
  • Thanks 1